• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

Meghan’s hard right tack after Trump has been pretty baffling.

It’s like she thought about leading the resistance in the name of her father but should couldn’t give up the perks of being a daughter of the GOP. So she’ll occasionally be “concerned” but rarely actually do anything.

Like her dad.

Gabbard only entered into this entire "stop regime change" policy after flying to Syria to meet with Assad, without telling the American government she was going, only to return and refuse for years to condemn Assad as a murderer or as an enemy of the US. She never disclosed where the finances for this trip came from (not from the US government) and was granted a special audience with the dictator. Upon returning she began lying about the US involvement in Syria, claiming (falsely) that the US was directly funding Al-Qaeda and the Islamic State in its Syrian efforts to further undermine our stated goals in the region.

I don't know that she's "actually a foreign asset to an enemy state" but there are open questions as to: 1) why did she go to Syria to meet Assad, 2) who paid for it, 3) why did she lie when she said she sought clearance from House ethics prior to the trip, 4) why upon her return was she suddenly a de facto Assad mouthpiece - attacking the US for their involvement in Syria, and 5) why for years did she refuse to condemn Assad's brutal regime and refuse to call him a murderer?

These aren't normal actions from a sitting member of Congress and there is likely an underlying reason for why she took these actions.

Putin plant?

I'm not generally a conspiracy theorist (and don't even consider this a conspiracy theory to note that Gabbard's actions are very strange for a sitting member of Congress - as noted by plenty of elected officials on both sides of the aisle after Gabbard took this trip) but something is going on here.

My only two real conspiracy theories are: 1) Erdogan made up the coup a few years ago to consolidate power and increase his authoritarian abilities in Turkey and 2) Family Feud makes up their responses and never polls anybody.

I am 10000000% with you on both of those

Gabbard only entered into this entire "stop regime change" policy after flying to Syria to meet with Assad, without telling the American government she was going, only to return and refuse for years to condemn Assad as a murderer or as an enemy of the US. She never disclosed where the finances for this trip came from (not from the US government) and was granted a special audience with the dictator. Upon returning she began lying about the US involvement in Syria, claiming (falsely) that the US was directly funding Al-Qaeda and the Islamic State in its Syrian efforts to further undermine our stated goals in the region.

I don't know that she's "actually a foreign asset to an enemy state" but there are open questions as to: 1) why did she go to Syria to meet Assad, 2) who paid for it, 3) why did she lie when she said she sought clearance from House ethics prior to the trip, 4) why upon her return was she suddenly a de facto Assad mouthpiece - attacking the US for their involvement in Syria, and 5) why for years did she refuse to condemn Assad's brutal regime and refuse to call him a murderer?

These aren't normal actions from a sitting member of Congress and there is likely an underlying reason for why she took these actions.

You are questioning integrity and motives of someone within your political party? You don't do politics well.

I am 10000000% with you on both of those

I've always assumed Family Feud just had a few people standing on a sidewalk in Burbank or wherever asking tourists to fill out short surveys. They may do something else now that it's very cheap and efficient to send out a survey, but they still say "we asked 100 people."

#1 makes sense.

There is also strong evidence that the same Russian troll farms who were active on social media for Donald throughout the last few years have also been active on Tulsi's behalf. Could be a coincidence given her Assad apologist stance (which directly aligns with Russian interests) but that feels one hell of a coincidence given everything listed above.

What do you believe is the most reasonable answer for all of Tulsi's actions on Syria?

Here's a good primer for you.

https://www.tulsigabbard.org/tulsi-gabbard-on-syria

Why would the RNC send Dem candidates flags as a PR stunt?

what better way to own libs than send them some cheap american flags made in China they bought with their donors' money

Back