• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

Wild to me how Buttigeig and Beto have diverged as candidates. Pretty clear that 5-6 months ago Buttigeig made the decision to pivot right into Biden's lane as the "common sense" naysayer, except he's a scoldy little twerp and has no traction with minority voters, even in his own city.

This shit with Hillary and Tulsi is a goddamn clown show. Both these brain infected idiots need to fuck off somewhere.

someone feels threatened today

Not really. Thankfully Warren is winning the young technocrat vote and has blocked that nerd. Though I will say he has developed this summer into my 2nd least favorite major candidate. Give me Copmala over that dude any day.

Completely unhinged from reality. People have question her motives for years before she was running for president. Just such a dumbass. Can’t wait for this campaign to end and for her to announce she won’t support the Dem candidate and is mulling a third party run. That’s where this is headed.

Yeah I’ve read that. It’s comical. Pelosi and leadership said they weren’t made aware of it and I’ve never seen anything other than her own comments suggesting she actually told anybody. Further by claiming she personally reimbursed the government for the trip (after not filing her expenses within the 15 day requirement) she’s not supposed to be conducting any official business in her capacity as an elected official. Hard to say that she didn’t since she’s admitted herself she did it as a fact finding trip.

She’s sketchy as fuck and she’s deluded to believe that the ultimate battle is herself (polling under 5 percent in ever poll) and the previously nominated democratic candidate. It’s a clown show and she’s the ringmaster.

If Tulsi some how wins the nomination you mother fuckers better fucking vote for her in November.

You know who really wants the Democratic primary to be about Hillary Clinton? Donald Trump (and Putin).

The Hillary Clinton who Trump’s State Department FULLY EXONERATED very quietly this evening?

The Hillary Clinton who Trump’s State Department FULLY EXONERATED very quietly this evening?

Yeah but FISA. Hannity’s been saying all year a really damning report is coming any day now and Comey, Hillary and Obama are FUCKED.

It's almost as if they make up Democrat corruption to compete with real Republican corruption.

They really are taking time to release it. I thought it was going to come out in February or July or this week. Must be a lot of abuse to report on.

Back