• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

Yeah, the key is being able to expand your armies into Ural, Siberia, Irkutsk, and Yakutsk. Then you can begin to think about world domination.

I just chill in Australia and accumulate wealth and let the others fight it out over the sand. Sometimes ya just have to sit back and let them fight it out.

I just chill in Australia and accumulate wealth and let the others fight it out over the sand. Sometimes ya just have to sit back and let them fight it out.

People like you deserve to rot in the deepest levels of hell

Guys.

No matter what, I'm going to respect him for that.

Yeah, the key is being able to expand your armies into Ural, Siberia, Irkutsk, and Yakutsk. Then you can begin to think about world domination.

My favorite thing about playing RISK was hearing my dad try to pronounce Yakutsk.

Tulsi went on Tucker Carlson again to attack Hillary. I mean come on

You don't have to be a conspiracy nut to find Tulsi and Jill Stein's statements and behavior to be odd, given that Jill Stein proclaims to uphold progressive principles and Tulsi is actually running for the Democratic nomination. I have no idea whether they're Russian "assets" or not, but I definitely think they're both very naive and gullible regarding the help they're giving, and have already given, to Trump and the GOP. Without Jill Stein, Hillary might well have won in 2016, given the closeness of the election, and Tulsi seems to be interested in running for Democratic nomination as the Republican Lite candidate, and as the GOP's (and Russia's) favorite Dem candidate. Of course the GOP and Fox loves her, and of course the vast majority of Democrats are suspicious of her motives. It wouldn't surprise me at all if Tulsi does make a third-party run next fall, if Jill Stein decides not to. She certainly seems to be setting herself up for such an eventuality, right down to her frequent appearances on Carlson and other Fox network shows.

Last edited:
You don't have to be a conspiracy nut to find Tulsi and Jill Stein's statements and behavior to be odd, given that Jill Stein proclaims to uphold progressive principles and Tulsi is actually running for the Democratic nomination. I have no idea whether they're Russian "assets" or not, but I definitely think they're both very naive and gullible regarding the help they're giving, and have already given, to Trump and the GOP. Without Jill Stein, Hillary might well have won in 2016, given the closeness of the election, and Tulsi seems to be interested in running for Democratic nomination as the Republican Lite candidate, and as the GOP's (and Russia's) favorite Dem candidate. Of course the GOP and Fox loves her, and of course the vast majority of Democrats are suspicious of her motives. It wouldn't surprise me at all if Tulsi does make a third-party run next fall, if Jill Stein decides not to. She certainly seems to be setting herself up for such an eventuality, right down to her frequent appearances on Carlson and other Fox network shows.

Also remember Trump was not the only candidate that Russia supported in 2016. They also supported Bernie in the primary and Stein in the general. The fact that Tulsi got so angry at Hillary's supposition is not uninteresting.

Buttigieg up to third in USA Today/Suffolk Iowa poll, Bernie down to fourth

3e63c19c-5db3-49d1-bd7b-0b79b01aa0d2-102019-iowa-caucuses-poll-online_Online.png

Undecideds up 8 points from the June Suffolk/USA Today poll. There's still a lot of votes to be gained in Iowa, but 29% seems extremely high. A comparably timed poll in 2015 had undecideds at 13.5%. Now, obviously this field has a few more legitimate candidates than in 2015 for the Democratic nomination, but still feels like there's a lot more volatility in the polls than one would expect this far into the campaign.

Back