Page 439 of 677 FirstFirst ... 339389429434435436437438439440441442443444449489539 ... LastLast
Results 8,761 to 8,780 of 13538

Thread: 2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL68 View Post
    Sure thing. Like the DNC even had the power to do that if it wanted to. Not surprised you buy that nonsense.
    Duuude seriously? The last Dem primary was a coronation, not an election. With DWS as master of ceremonies. I have no idea how anybody with half a brain couldn't see that.

Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    Link? Most polls aren't going to have a strong enough sample of subgroups.
    subgroups like all voters below 65?

check page 72
    http://cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2019/images/1...12b.-.2020.pdf
    Draxx them sklounst

And yet CNN scores an A- on 538. I tend to give more credence to 538 than berniebro conspiracy theories.
    You're an idiot - you trusting Nate Silver can't make a political poll represent voters that didn't participate in the poll.
    Draxx them sklounst

Quote Originally Posted by BillBrasky View Post
    Duuude seriously? The last Dem primary was a coronation, not an election. With DWS as master of ceremonies. I have no idea how anybody with half a brain couldn't see that.
    Haha bkf jr

Quote Originally Posted by myDeaconmyhand View Post
    You're an idiot - you trusting Nate Silver can't make a political poll represent voters that didn't participate in the poll.
    Nate silver doesn't make any poll. But he rates polling and cnn/ssrs has been extremely accurate. And if you look other places in there it only shows the statistically non-significant group as being between 50 and 65. The idea that they would do a national poll of only elderly people doesn't even make sense. This is also the case with the under $50,000 income
    Last edited by ChrisL68; 10-24-2019 at 08:25 AM.

Scooter Banks

Quote Originally Posted by BillBrasky View Post
    Yeah, I for one was shocked when DWS came to my house, tied my wife and me up, and voted for Killary in our place.

She won by 3.5M votes and 12%. That's what is known as a landslide. Bern and his whiny Bros had no chance, and he has no chance this time. Thanks for the laugh - do you teach children?
    Last edited by Shooshmoo; 10-24-2019 at 07:21 AM.

I take hydroxychloroquine
    Superman picks the Superdelegates.

Arenít the super delegates people that are elected public officials in each state that are Democrats?...like Mayors and state senators and even congresspeople?

In theory, superdelegates are actually a good idea. They help keep the party steady over time and help prevent candidates from outside the parties core values from orchestrating a populist take over of the party...GOP, and all of us, could have really benefited from a couple thousand superdelegates in 2016.
    Birds are real.

Not necessarily elected officials. Just party movers and shakers.

Quote Originally Posted by birdman View Post
    Arenít the super delegates people that are elected public officials in each state that are Democrats?...like Mayors and state senators and even congresspeople?

In theory, superdelegates are actually a good idea. They help keep the party steady over time and help prevent candidates from outside the parties core values from orchestrating a populist take over of the party...GOP, and all of us, could have really benefited from a couple thousand superdelegates in 2016.
    The democrats invented super delegates to keep George McGovern from happening again. Itís all about who the DNC thinks is most electable. And in 2016, the DNC clearly didnít believe that was Bernie.

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTannen View Post
    How many Super Delegate slots did you get?

I disagree with you
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffTannen View Post
    most BookIt points

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    Quote Originally Posted by Shorty View Post
    The democrats invented super delegates to keep George McGovern from happening again. Itís all about who the DNC thinks is most electable. And in 2016, the DNC clearly didnít believe that was Bernie.
    But Iím pretty sure superdelegates have never swung an election including 2016. Hillary had the most votes. By a large margin.

Quote Originally Posted by bym051d View Post
    How many Super Delegate slots did you get?
    A few, but I gave them to my friends. That's how influence works.

Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    But Iím pretty sure superdelegates have never swung an election including 2016. Hillary had the most votes. By a large margin.
    I'm pretty sure they haven't either. But in 2016 Hillary won by roughly 1000 delegates. There were 712 super delegates, 572 of whom voted for Hillary. That's a pretty nice insurance policy to have going in, all courtesy of the DNC.

I wish the 2016 Republicans had super delegates.

Quote Originally Posted by bym051d View Post
    I wish the 2016 Republicans had super delegates.
    They love Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Shorty View Post
    I'm pretty sure they haven't either. But in 2016 Hillary won by roughly 1000 delegates. There were 712 super delegates, 572 of whom voted for Hillary. That's a pretty nice insurance policy to have going in, all courtesy of the DNC.
    Its not a real insurance policy as was shown in 2008

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    Its not a real insurance policy as was shown in 2008
    Exactly. If I remember correctly, some of Hillaryís early super delegates went to Obama after he started winning. People forget how much of an underdog he was.

Ady is that dude. He was great on PSA. This is a good interview as well. Ady is literally going out fighting for the rest of us.

Some analysis in WaPo indiciating Warren and Pete would be the first to reach 270.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...ieg-not-biden/