• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

Recent polling shows that the bulk of Gabbard supporters at present voted for Donald in the 2016 election. So it appears her constituency of "Democrats" are merely the same Democrats of my parent's generation who never changed their party identity despite the changes in the parties from an ideology perspective in the 1960's onward.

Charles Barkley just declared support for Mayor Pete and Castro on Inside the NBA while showing tweets of Pete and Brad Stevens impersonating each other on Twitter.

"I'm going to dare Warren to come up with a plan far more comprehensive than anybody else has come up with. Yeah, that's the ticket."

--Pete and Amy

Very curious to see who benefits from Beto dropping out. He's the first consistent top 8 candidate to drop out. I think his votes are more likely to go to Pete and Castro.

He said he's not running for Senate. We'll see if that holds.

Ho boy with Warren's funding plan.

Thoughts? I’m curious to see how paying for health care is going bankrupt the corporate sector. Oh wait.

Last edited:
Seriously, you're not gonna miss Beta's groveling? He was the best groveler in the Dem field, and that's really something. He even ate dirt, for heaven's sake. Where you gonna find a better groveler to nominate for president?

Last edited:
Andrew Yang: I love campaigning in Iowa because this is one of the only places in the country where democracy works as intended... I did the math, Iowa, do you know how many Californians each of you is worth? 1,000 Californians each.

ah, democracy.

Back