• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

Are you going with the "Pete's not the right type of gay" argument?

No, not at all, just pointing out that if you're blaming the messenger as Connor seemed to be, that it's not like I posted a Fox News article. I assume Pete is pretty good on LGBT issues, though I haven't looked into it.

Online and in person. Well done, MHB. Well done.

This is just a dumb civility argument. Protecting the profits of the healthcare industry actually destroys lives. And Pete should be yelled at for it.

This is just a dumb civility argument. Protecting the profits of the healthcare industry actually destroys lives. And Pete should be yelled at for it.

Or giving big tax breaks to mega-developers to gentrify South Bend. There are candidates who do have good housing plans, and have a history of doing good stuff with housing. Then there's Pete.

76710832_2604161863031404_5538883480978456576_n.jpg

Or giving big tax breaks to mega-developers to gentrify South Bend. There are candidates who do have good housing plans, and have a history of doing good stuff with housing. Then there's Pete.

Definitely the best way to counteract this is by being raging 12 year old assholes on social media, harassing people, and making boo noises.

I love to be more offended by people being mean online than people dying because they can’t afford insulin.

I love to be more offended by people being mean online than people dying because they can’t afford insulin.

This doesn't apply to any Dem candidates or anybody planning to vote for them.

But booing Buttigieg is awesome and I’d do it too.

In 2016 I was as Bernie Bro as anyone, in fact, all the way back to 2000 I voted for Nader and supported Kucinch, but fuck this attitude in 2019.

Back