• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

sorry townie, i didn't see the 'would vote for' on a all the candidates

but i'll wait for the full list of posters who qualify for full Strick's seal of approval to have full commentary privileges

I have nothing to do with your issues with ITC.

Hail Trump, Jr., , Strick!!!

Last edited:
You’re weird, RJ.

Not at all, you demand everyone goosestep to what you think and try to insult those who don't genuflect.

You act like a thought Nazi.

Would you rather be called Trump, Jr. due to your demands for fealty and that if one disagrees that they are wrong and you attack?

I'll be happy to change it.

Not at all, you demand everyone goosestep to what you think and try to insult those who don't genuflect.

You act like a thought Nazi.

Would you rather be called Trump, Jr. due to your demands for fealty and that if one disagrees that they are wrong and you attack?

I'll be happy to change it.

You are weird, RJ.

I suggest we change the thread title to "On Going Dem Debacle."

This party needs to focus a lot more on commonality and unity than figuring out what's wrong with each and every person in the tent.

I nominated Birdman for POTUS!!!

He'll certainly fly straight...

I suggest we change the thread title to "On Going Dem Debacle."

This party needs to focus a lot more on commonality and unity than figuring out what's wrong with each and every person in the tent.

Should we just not have a primary? If we just anoint candidates then we can avoid, you know, democracy.

Should we just not have a primary? If we just anoint candidates then we can avoid, you know, democracy.

Ahhhm, I'm referring to fellow Democrats calling each other "Nazis" and "Republicans", not suggesting we cancel the primary.

Primaries should be about lifting up not tearing down. Primaries should be about substantive discussion about policy, strategy, and the direction of this country.

Ahhhm, I'm referring to fellow Democrats calling each other "Nazis" and "Republicans", not suggesting we cancel the primary.

Where does “Bernie Bro” fall into this reactionary analysis?

Would you classify Pete and Amy’s framing of front runner policy as republican?

Also, you’re the only one of us who has voted third party in a contested election, right?

Primaries should be about lifting up not tearing down. Primaries should be about substantive discussion about policy, strategy, and the direction of this country.

You should tell your guy Pete (and his friend Amy) about this!

Where does “Bernie Bro” fall into this reactionary analysis?

Would you classify Pete and Amy’s framing of front runner policy as republican?

Also, you’re the only one of us who has voted third party in a contested election, right?

I think Bernie Bro is pejorative and I wish centrists would stop using it. It is exclusionary and makes Bernie supporters feel unwelcome in the tent....and it probably give Bernie supports standing to say things like "Pete is basically a Republican!"

TBH, I don't know how Pete and Amy are framing the front runner policy, but using a republican tactic doesn't make them repulsive candidates overall, it makes their tactics on this one issue shitty... (But, it might help Warren in the long run because if Democrats are using a Pub tactic the Pubs definitely will and she needs to be ready with a defense.)

Quite possibly I am the only one to vote third party in a contested election. I was 22 with a Earth First bumper sticker, but what I am trying to say here is that I learned my lesson. I have wisdom from experience.

i mean no one likes it, but Republicans have been winning on all fronts except the presidency until the midterms in 2018 but we should definitely not heed their tactics.

Corey got a boost from the debate:

Corey got a boost from the debate:

Cory was also the only Dem ahead of Trump (by1%) in a WI poll done by Marquette yesterday. Biden, Sanders, Buttigieg, Klobuchar and Warren were all behind. A NH poll had each of the current big 4 ahead of Trump, all in single digits.

Back