• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

those PSA guys just can't do anyting right

i give lovett some credit for getting engaged to ronan farrow and writing some decent jokes for obama

and they've definitely cashed in pretty big time on the podcast and crooked media

Interesting - Thanks for bringing Sen Harris' career background to my attention as I don't remember any reporting on this by the MSM when she was still a candidate.

Colonel Anus just got an itty bitty chubby thinking of all those people of color locked up.

Mainstream news tends to view crime as _news_ and therefore paints fairly black and white lines around the good guys and bad guys in the criminal justice system. How they'd frame a prosecutor should be no surprise, much like we tend to see conservatives praised as "law and order" candidates.

Law and order candidates my ass. If their constant attacks on the FBI and intelligence agencies did not clue people in on the truth nothing will.

Anyway it's not a good or smart ad, Trump would have made it himself if he could have. Global elites don't like Trump or want him to be in their club! Drain the swamp! MAGA! Trump could show the exact same ad with different words in it and rally his base. Doesn't say thing 1 about Biden. But it's brought to you by the people who gave you...Hillary 2016!

Doesn’t have to. Biden is running on the fact people already know him and trust him. That’s his advantage.

The one thing Democrats agree on is we have to get rid of Trump. This ad makes one of the arguments for doing so that even some Trump supporters agree with. The end of the ad shows Biden as a strong leader in the same scenarios where Trump is a joke.

It’s an ad no other candidate can run and shows why he has more support than other candidates.

Yes because clearly Elizabeth Warren's "let me detail how I'm going to soak the rich and corporations while trashing the economy with specifics" platform is working for her as she slowly starts to fall back toward single digits.

Anyway it's not a good or smart ad, Trump would have made it himself if he could have. Global elites don't like Trump or want him to be in their club! Drain the swamp! MAGA! Trump could show the exact same ad with different words in it and rally his base. Doesn't say thing 1 about Biden. But it's brought to you by the people who gave you...Hillary 2016!

Any attack ad that effectively shows what an embarrassing clown show Trump is is a good ad.

His base is going to vote for him regardless so being concerned something is going to rally those rubes is pointless.

Yes because clearly Elizabeth Warren's "let me detail how I'm going to soak the rich and corporations while trashing the economy with specifics" platform is working for her as she slowly starts to fall back toward single digits.

“Soak the rich” or otherwise known as making sure they pay for the system they’re using to get rich.

look at avalon triggering birdman and ph with one stone !

Mayor Pete sounds an awful lot like a Republican, y'all, not because I'm a biased DSA, Bernie Bro, millennial loser, but because of, you know, what he says on the campaign trail.

look at avalon triggering birdman and ph with one stone !

Mayor Pete sounds an awful lot like a Republican, y'all, not because I'm a biased DSA, Bernie Bro, millennial loser, but because of, you know, what he says on the campaign trail.

But he hasn't shifted to a moderate/conservative Dem, Chris has made that abundantly clear.

I'm going enjoy the hand wringing on this thread when Biden or Pete wins the nomination.

I'm going enjoy the hand wringing on this thread when Biden or Pete wins the nomination.

I will happily vote for Biden or Buttigieg for President. I will not be voting for either in the primary. I hope every other supporter of another Democratic candidate will do the same.

Back