• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

Because he's running against Bernie.

so is Elizabeth Warren and she seems to avoid much of the leftist heat

(though she still gets some from Bernie supporters, nothing close to what Pete gets; she also seems to take her criticism genuinely and adapt, as appropriate)

Because he's running against Bernie.

Do you honestly believe this or are you just trolling? You realize that young folks are pretty equally into Sanders and Warren, right? The polls have been posted on here a few times and you still post shit like this. Take that for data.

This is our best chance to get ED-209 patrolling our streets and you assholes are going to ruin it.

the anti-expertise vibe comes from misogynist boomer and gen-x'ers who refuse to support Warren, tbh

What is he an expert in besides groceries (by his own admission) and winning college town mayoral elections?

i didn't say he was an expert. i just noted that there seems to be a tremendous backlash against him ostensibly acting as learned per his education and [thus far short lived] experiences. townie is flipping out about the "beta city" comment because it's what, cold and technical?

i didn't say he was an expert. i just noted that there seems to be a tremendous backlash against him ostensibly acting as learned per his education and [thus far short lived] experiences. townie is flipping out about the "beta city" comment because it's what, cold and technical?

because in 2019 you don't run a city or a state or a country like a business

It was just kind of a dumb comment, at best, but certainly not disqualifying.

Let me ask you this: which candidates are listening to experts?

because in 2019 you don't run a city or a state or a country like a business

but you could learn something about how a business (or an academic department, or a non profit, or a military, or whatever) is run to organize a municipal body.

It was just kind of a dumb comment, at best, but certainly not disqualifying.

Let me ask you this: which candidates are listening to experts?

all of them, hopefully, employ people to advise them on things they lack experience/knowledge in

Back