• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

Do you honestly believe this or are you just trolling? You realize that young folks are pretty equally into Sanders and Warren, right? The polls have been posted on here a few times and you still post shit like this. Take that for data.

Townie posted this yesterday.

Anyway

That's not pretty equal.

And you have admitted that you wouldn't be this ardently against Pete if he was running for senate or governor. A lot of the animosity toward Pete is the "wait your turn" nonsense that Obama fought on overcame in 2008 and discouraged candidates from running in 2016.

but you could learn something about how a business (or an academic department, or a non profit, or a military, or whatever) is run to organize a municipal body.

And if in the process of doing that you side with capital over labor, I am not on your side.

And if in the process of doing that you side with capital over labor, I am not on your side.

speaking of...my uncle dropped a Barron's insert from today's WSJ on my desk all about kids and money and the 'cover' story is about a 9 year old who is obsessed with making money and the rest is about "getting kids excited about money !"

stomach churning

speaking of...my uncle dropped a Barron's insert from today's WSJ on my desk all about kids and money and the 'cover' story is about a 9 year old who is obsessed with making money and the rest is about "getting kids excited about money !"

stomach churning

ITT we learn about nepotism.

stomach churning

Kind of weird for the free stuff holiday season but whatever.

f721f0f9cc1d7ca1bf57c25e1a18e955.jpg

A lot of the animosity toward Pete is the "wait your turn" nonsense that Obama fought on overcame in 2008 and discouraged candidates from running in 2016.

No it’s not. I disagree with Strick in that I don’t think he should run for Senate, governor, or school board.

I can't even make out what the last part says. Can somebody post it?

What's the point, MBH? This seems like when Republicans complain about "OMG [insert reform here] will cost jobs!!!"

What happens to Warren and Bernie if Pete wins IA & NH and Biden wins SC & NV?

Back