• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

I’ll let 2010 Pete explain it

So your issue isn’t with the industry?

So you think one exec who gives $2800 is going to wield more power than a nurse who gives $2800.

So you think one exec who gives $2800 is going to wield more power than a nurse who gives $2800.

How many nurses do you know (who have $2800 to blow on political donations)?

So your problem is that the max donation is too high, right?

I’m just saying that nurses can’t donate what Vice Presidents can donate. I think that’s Townie’s point. This dude is a corporate VP and is claiming to be just like “us.”

Anyway, I don’t care. Support who you want to support.

I’m just saying that nurses can’t donate what Vice Presidents can donate. I think that’s Townie’s point. This dude is a corporate VP and is claiming to be just like “us.”

All evidence to the contrary.

So should exec VPs not be allowed to donate? I’m trying to figure out how you want to change the system.

I can't imagine what it's like to be able to donate $2,800 to a political campaign. Maybe that's why I'm skeptical of the political position someone with that level of privilege would take up.

All evidence to the contrary.

Nurses can donate $2800 to a campaign? Link?

If Ph wants to throw his vote away, then that’s his right. I just hope he stans this hard for whoever gets the nomination.

Nurses can donate $2800 to a campaign? Link?

If Ph wants to throw his vote away, then that’s his right. I just hope he stans this hard for whoever gets the nomination.

I’m all in for whoever gets the nomination. I’m on record saying I like the whole field and will have no problem voting for them. Don’t have to worry about me at all.

Fascinating. The Democrats are going to cannibalize themselves over fundraising purity while the other side is going to give zero fucks about spending Texa$ to buy a bunch of elections.

Fascinating. The Democrats are going to cannibalize themselves over fundraising purity while the other side is going to give zero fucks about spending Texa$ to buy a bunch of elections.

We may not have the White House by at least we have our Tegridy.

Someone who bundles $50,000+ is definitely going to wield more influence than a single donor.

Someone who bundles $50,000+ is definitely going to wield more influence than a single donor.

Ok. But I was talking about the author of that piece who had donated $2800.

But you apprnely don’t have issue with the bundlers either.

I have the same problem with bundlers fundraising for campaigns that I have with kids doing school fundraisers for prizes to pay for school resources. Government should pay for it.

But since we are stuck with the systems we have, I don’t see the problem with people going out and recruiting other people to make legal donations and the biggest fundraisers get a pizza party or fancy dinner at the end.

Back