• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

Did you explain how Bernie would destroy the economy and it was basically wealthy people destroying the economy in fear?

It’s a weird fear.

Oh noes! The poors will have money and may be able to live without being indentured servants to the rich!

Oh noes! We will borrow money to pay for health care instead of killing Arabs!

I am all for reducing our military budget and America's international presence in favor of feasible and practical domestic programs.

still surprised the NYT didn't just endorse Civility or some lame bullshit like that

If beating Trump matters to Democratic Party royalty like the Obamas and Clintons, then I sincerely hope that they will find some way to stomach Sanders if he ends up being the nominee. It would be a shame if they were directly responsible for a Wellman-esque lost decade of American politics.

I am all for reducing our military budget and America's international presence in favor of feasible and practical domestic programs.

such as those that the Trump administration has been valiantly fighting for, which is why you would vote for him over a candidate with a robust domestic policy agenda?

you know how stupid you sound when you say things like this, right?

i mean has klobs even sniffed a whiff of 10% in any state poll? she seems to be every pundit's favorite electability pick, but she can't seem to actually get any momentum at all, which would seem to undercut her...electability.

i mean has klobs even sniffed a whiff of 10% in any state poll? she seems to be every pundit's favorite electability pick, but she can't seem to actually get any momentum at all, which would seem to undercut her...electability.

electability among the silent majority of moderate voters who would totally vote for klobuchar over trump, but nobody else?

the best man in my wedding is a big Klob guy

who has more latent, simmering rage: klobuchar or buttigieg?

tumblr_lidc6k7AE21qbdloto1_500.jpg

It's definitely Buttigieg. If you end up as a bitter moderate at 37, then can you imagine what his relationship with his father's (Gramsci scholar) politics must have been?

Trump guys like creamy, turd and 22 are so frustrating because they have such strongly held opinions based on nothing at best or lies at worst and are unwilling to go more than surface level look at the basic points or facts laid before them to challenge that opinion. The cult’s got em.

“Bernie will destroy the economy” Based on what?

“Trump is my perfect policy President” then proceeds to get shown how each of those policies are not trump policies. Doesn’t matter, my opinion has been set in stone!

Back