• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

“Don’t you dare take away my co-pays!”

Bernie sold a best-selling book because he's the most popular politician in America. Are you against capitalism bro?

I all for Bernie selling his snake oil if people want to buy it. I just wish he redistributed some of that cash money at the local dry cleaner.

I oppose that.

Won't let me edit list but the above is IRT ITC post

I also oppose children in cages but as Catamount mentioned, Trump's predecessor started that one.

Last edited:
so quit being a child and vote

Can't do it man. I wouldn't be proud of either vote. I don't think he will get the nominee, so it may not natter. I think it'll end up being Biden, regardless of what the current polls are saying.

Can't do it man. I wouldn't be proud of either vote. I don't think he will get the nominee, so it may not natter. I think it'll end up being Biden, regardless of what the current polls are saying.
I mean the current polls are still saying biden.

I oppose that.

Won't let me edit list but the above is IRT ITC post

I also oppose children in cages but as Catamount mentioned, Trump's predecessor started that one.

It was done for a very, very short period of time, ended and families were not separated.

To try do whatabout on this is being ignorant of the facts.

Did you vote for Obama? Because i'm pretty sure he was the guy that built said cages.

Yep, twice. I’ve been pretty vocal about opposing his bad policies, even within the last several pages of this thread. I voted for Hillary, who had literal slaves working for her at the Governors Mansion in Arkansas, over Trump. Politics sucks dude, and sometimes it’s a giant douche vs a turd sandwich. I think your reasons for opposing Bernie are that you think he like, killed your ancestors or something and because you think Wall Street will panic and youll have a bigger tax bill. And those are actually all (apart from commies killing your family) reasons I like the guy.

How is that snake oil treating your 401K?

Remember when BKF said one reason he was voting trump is because of the entitled WFU brats? This post might make his head explode. And pretty sure Whatamount isn’t a Wake grad which makes it even better (if wrong whoops).

Happy to help. I felt that I owed it to my internet Bros to let them know that I've swayed my views on my vote. If it's Bernie v Trunp I won't vote.

Fascinating. Trump is an abject moral failure who sold you, the voter, out for personal reasons, enriches himself using office we pay for, divides the public daily, and is destroying the goddam planet my kid is gonna inherit (not to mention all the other shit), and somehow Bernie is worse because of this vague theory with no evidence provided he ‘may’ tank the economy? Shit man think about what you’re saying.

Fascinating. Trump is an abject moral failure who sold you, the voter, out for personal reasons, enriches himself using office we pay for, divides the public daily, and is destroying the goddam planet my kid is gonna inherit (not to mention all the other shit), and somehow Bernie is worse because of this vague theory with no evidence provided he ‘may’ tank the economy? Shit man think about what you’re saying.

I mean, he obviously isn't thinking about what he's saying, but a decision is a decision. I have a friend who voted for Stein in California in 2016 and she regretted it the second she saw our reactions to her telling us about it. Imagine having that on your conscience when your vote actually matters.

Back