• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

Buttigieg at 0% of the black polled population is pretty nuts

What pisses me off the most about Buttigieg is that, from the available polling data, it appears that Warren still hasn't recovered from those absurd series of public attacks that his campaign made against Warren over M4A. Biden and Sanders, largely untouched by the Buttigieg camp despite their own claims regarding M4A, took the followers that Buttigieg peeled off from Warren after it became clear Buttigieg wasn't going to be a factor moving forward. The Buttigieg campaign's attacks were entirely self-serving and made in bad faith while serving to reinforce male candidates in the process. What a trash candidate.

These polling results are also interesting in light of Juice's post:

Last edited:
Lol joe

Lol joe

Biden doesn’t seem to actually be on board with this whole beating Trump thing. Like Bloomberg, it seems more and more like he is motivated by fucking over Sanders.

That is also the DNC and Third Way and the bulk of the big money’s goal as well

"Biden doesn’t seem to actually be on board with this whole beating Trump thing. Like Bloomberg, it seems more and more like he is motivated by fucking over Sanders."

Yes, these men are spending hundreds of millions of dollars and taking enormous amounts of time just to fuck over Bernie Sanders. Neither actually wants to be President.

You are an ignorant child.

I mean, Bloomberg literally has a less than 1% chance of becoming president and he’s gonna spend tens of millions

what do you think is his goal? he’s not stupid re: the math at play here

If Bloomberg wanted to fuck Sanders he would run as a third party and finish it. He's taking from Biden and actually helping Sanders. Morning consult poll this morning has him at 12 percent nationally, one point behind Warren.

If Bloomberg wanted to fuck Sanders he would run as a third party and finish it. He's taking from Biden and actually helping Sanders. Morning consult poll this morning has him at 12 percent nationally, one point behind Warren.

He basically is running as third party. He's just a spoiler at this point.

You are an ignorant child.

ok boomer

How does Bloomberg fuck Sanders by taking votes from Biden?

Oh I mean it’ll all backfire. They know they can’t attack him on issues because they all have less popular policy positions. They can go after his health or his supporters but so far it’s all been pretty lame. The billionaires’ criticisms all fall pretty flat against his positions. Sanders on the other hand has really easy things to go after Biden about. Plus Biden seems to love telling people not to vote for him.

I've seen a lot of Bloomberg ads. Not one mentions Bernie.

When people tried to get him to criticize Bernie today, he's how it went:

"I can't speak for the senator, I can only speak for myself," Bloomberg said. "I've had 12 years of experience in government. I've had many decades of experience in the business world, both domestically and internationally. I'm the kind of person that pulls teams together. I can attract the great, the best people. I can get them to work together, that — I've shown that again and again and again. That's what this country needs. It doesn't need a one-idea person. It's a job. We have to have a manager."

When asked if he thought Sanders was a "one-idea" person, Bloomberg demurred. "I didn't even mention his name. I think you have to ask Bernie what his ideas are. I'm not an expert on him any more than he's an expert on me."

I've seen a lot of Bloomberg ads. Not one mentions Bernie.

When people tried to get him to criticize Bernie today, he's how it went:

"I can't speak for the senator, I can only speak for myself," Bloomberg said. "I've had 12 years of experience in government. I've had many decades of experience in the business world, both domestically and internationally. I'm the kind of person that pulls teams together. I can attract the great, the best people. I can get them to work together, that — I've shown that again and again and again. That's what this country needs. It doesn't need a one-idea person. It's a job. We have to have a manager."

When asked if he thought Sanders was a "one-idea" person, Bloomberg demurred. "I didn't even mention his name. I think you have to ask Bernie what his ideas are. I'm not an expert on him any more than he's an expert on me."

Where have we heard the bolded before?

How does Bloomberg fuck Sanders by taking votes from Biden?

My question too.

To the video of Biden getting confrontational - it seems like it's becoming a bit of a Biden trend at this point to flick a switch on people he thinks are becoming confrontational themselves. My guess is he wants to start laying some of the groundwork for seeming tough in anticipation of a Trump matchup? It's lame, but I'm guessing the core 65+ Biden voters are either sympathetic to it or really dig the fire. See: the last one I remember: "You're a damn liar".

Where have we heard the bolded before?

From a pathological liar and conning megalomaniac spouting obvious nonsense.

Doesn’t mean it’s not a valuable idea/skill, yes?

I don’t know a lot about Bloomberg but assume it’s a safe bet he’s better at attracting and utilizing better people (surely some might even be the best—not a provable category generally) than is our current obsequious-demanding POTUS.

Back