• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

who is advertising in your respective states?

bloomberg is the only person I've seen on tv here in Illinois

Bloomberg and Steyer in PA

Steyer is all over HGTV

Lots more on digital - Warren, Bernie, Pete, Steyer, Tulsi, Biden

ETA: digital not necessary related to the state, most seems to be fundraising and list-building.

Last edited:
Yep and i have no problem with a non American calling American food ethnic. Not very good ethnic in alot of cases.

Italian american fusion? Olive Garden?

I consider ethnic, or international, as traditional dishes from the country or region that the cuisine originates from.

Nah. It was an upscale Italian place in Miami. Had a sea bass with a vegetable risotto.

Also I love Indian, but given the choice between Thai curry or Indian curry I'm going Thai.

I’ve got a favorite Indian place that’s basically ruined all other Indian for me. Like places I used to like before this place opened taste like garbage now.

But most Thai is decent to good.

CL, I figured you were joking but I’d expect Olive Garden to brand itself as fusion before a traditional upscale place like this one.

When I was in college I use to LOVE the 9.99 all you could eat OG pasta bowls.

But I also couldn't afford to go out to eat more than once a month or so which puts things in different perspective.

When I was in college I use to LOVE the 9.99 all you could eat OG pasta bowls.

But I also couldn't afford to go out to eat more than once a month or so which puts things in different perspective.

Glad you aged out of 9.99 all you can eat trash. Now maybe you'll age out of trash presidents.

Agree that Thai food has a pretty high floor. Indian is more hit and miss. My favorite Thai place is in Columbia, SC of all places, but I'll chance a Thai place pretty much anywhere.

I’ve got a favorite Indian place that’s basically ruined all other Indian for me. Like places I used to like before this place opened taste like garbage now.

But most Thai is decent to good.

CL, I figured you were joking but I’d expect Olive Garden to brand itself as fusion before a traditional upscale place like this one.

I’ve never been to India, but the best Indian food I’ve ever had is in the UK.

The 2016 GOP field was originally huge too. This is what we expected.

I would greatly prefer a national primary to whittle down the field than polls and fundraising concerns going into one state.

Back