• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

Want to post some great "Smart on Crime" examples here, but we already have a fascism thread on the tunnels.

Interesting that Harris is being painted as an radical leftist by conservative media. It’s almost like they are being dishonest.

In my opinion she just doesn't move the needle. The GOP will paint her as a radical lefty (which she is) and she will gain no traction in the Midwest where Dems must win.

Crazy, because the authority on what labels people get and what those labels mean, MDMH, claims she is a fascist.

In my opinion she just doesn't move the needle. The GOP will paint her as a radical lefty (which she is) and she will gain no traction in the Midwest where Dems must win.

She's Clinton 2.0. The degree to which she's further left is because the party/country has moved in that direction thanks to people like Bernie and AOC calling out major ills in the system.

Economic populism will win in the Midwest, the only area that really matters in our broken system. See Bernie cleaning up in the primaries up there

Crazy, because the authority on what labels people get and what those labels mean, MDMH, claims she is a fascist.

And both are, as usual, wrong. Here we go again, a female dem seemingly jumps out in the lead and men immediately play the "unlikable" and "Clinton 2.0" card. Like clockwork, it is.

And both are, as usual, wrong. Here we go again, a female dem seemingly jumps out in the lead and men immediately play the "unlikable" and "Clinton 2.0" card. Like clockwork, it is.

That's not fair to Clinton.

Except I want Warren or Bernie to win. It's almost like I care about fairness in our economy and not just whatever sex our president happens to be.

Trust me, if Biden joins the race or any other male centrist candidate I'll have plenty of shit for him too

Man, if Kamala's answer on gun control last night didn't "move the needle" for you, then do you actually have your needle moved ever?

I never mentioned Clinton or unlikeable, but keep bullshitting. You're just ignoring the very specific problems with her that have been posted

Harris seems infinitely more "likable" than Hillary, or Warren for that matter. Just sailor being sailor?

I never mentioned Clinton or unlikeable, but keep bullshitting. You're just ignoring the very specific problems with her that have been posted

Did I say you did? Fucking learn to read.

I responded to the problems you posted about her and said we need a response from her. We do.

Back