• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

In my opinion she just doesn't move the needle. The GOP will paint her as a radical lefty (which she is) and she will gain no traction in the Midwest where Dems must win.

Don't leftist play pretty well in the midwest? Trump won Michigan by going left of Hillary fiscally on policies like fair trade.

Who are the likeable women?

193902-004-999FF546.jpg

Seriously. Maxine's vagina dried up about 30 years ago too.

It would be nice to have a mother-in-law in who is a senator or congresswoman from California who might be able to do soething about these fat people on airplanes though.

What's the purpose of pretending a female candidate is your mother in law?

I've never heard anyone say "imagine Donald were your father in law" when discussing him. Or any male for that matter.

It would be nice to have a mother-in-law in who is a senator or congresswoman from California who might be able to do soething about these fat people on airplanes though.

I think the biggest thing we should do is embrace fat shaming. The idea people shouldn't be called out for being fat and unhealthy blows my mind.

Back