• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

Castro lists himself at 5'9" and Chris Hayes lists himself at 6'. Hayes looks like he's a good 4" to 5" taller than Castro.

Castro is finished.

Everything I read has stated my dude mayor Pete came out asa big winner. Board leftist are out of touch.

Out of touch with pundits?

Pete's impressive as shit to me, just a bit too early. He'll get there one day

Somebody on Facebook said he’d be a good pick for Secretary of State. I could see that.

Biden appears too often addled.

Warren and Sanders did fine. Warren taking more flak tonight, appropriate for the one with most positive movement in polls. I thought she mostly handled it well.

Buttigieg, Klobuchar, Castro, Yang, and Harris trying to get some traction but probably won’t. Of this group, I still like Buttigieg, Harris, and Klobuchar best, probably in that order.

Booker emoting but not well articulating policy/ideas so well. I missed his closing.

Steyer did ok for first appearance but won’t gain much support.

O’Rourke not ready for prime time.

Gabbard is weird, does nothing to dispel any concerns about her loyalties.

Nah, he should be Secretary of State, based on his mediation of the various conflicts between the City of South Bend and St. Joseph County.

Hopefully if Biden/Warren/Bernie get the nomination they won't Sarah-Paliin-up the VP pick.

But I guess we're still a ways away from that.

Back