• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

Except we did when it was our turn. We ended a war. We helped create the environmental movement. We helped with the civil rights movement. We started the gay rights movement. First real healthcare change in fifty years.

You guys have done Tinder and tweeted. Have to give you that.

lol your generation literally destroyed the world and you’re claiming credit for the environmental movement (which predates the boomer generation by quite a bit)

your generation also brought us back into war that we’re still in 2 decades later

I could go on but good lord RJ has not a shred of self-awareness. I’ve never, besides maybe Angus, seen a poster on here so proud of their ignorance

Except the protests listed above DID change the world. Unlike anything millennials have done. But you do have video games.

wasn't the whole point of the 70s art and culture just disillusionment that the 60s didn't change shit?

I’m not very good at basketball. Do I still get to vote?

Unlike your generation (yet), we did get a lot done, but wanted much more. That was the disillusionment.

You guys miss the point EVERY time. Did a coach ever ask you to do more? Did a parent? A partner? Your first and next responses are to attack those who want to you to do more and better rather than saying you'll do it or at least trying.

Take more chances. How many times do I have to come on here and tell you to take it from us; that it's your turn, before you pay attention rather than attack.

There are more of you. You have tools we helped create that have gone beyond what we had or dreamed of having. Use them. Don't blame us. Use them to take control not bitch about us.

It's easy to blame us, but won't it be better to say, "look at what we've done"?

For years, I've said this. For years, you have missed the obvious point.

Unlike your generation (yet), we did get a lot done, but wanted much more. That was the disillusionment.

You guys miss the point EVERY time. Did a coach ever ask you to do more? Did a parent? A partner? Your first and next responses are to attack those who want to you to do more and better rather than saying you'll do it or at least trying.

Take more chances. How many times do I have to come on here and tell you to take it from us; that it's your turn, before you pay attention rather than attack.

There are more of you. You have tools we helped create that have gone beyond what we had or dreamed of having. Use them. Don't blame us. Use them to take control not bitch about us.

It's easy to blame us, but won't it be better to say, "look at what we've done"?

For years, I've said this. For years, you have missed the obvious point.

lol yet the point i'm supposed to take away from all this? Vote Biden!

As usual, your arrogant blindness misses an easy point that had nothing to do with Biden.

one of Perez's nominees for DNC Platform Committee, Meghan Stabler, is a board member at "Democratic Majority for Israel," a group doing a $700k ad spend in Iowa targeting both Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump

i don't think we really got into the whole nomination list from Perez, but boy is it full of fun folks. welcome back John Podesta!

one of Perez's nominees for DNC Platform Committee, Meghan Stabler, is a board member at "Democratic Majority for Israel," a group doing a $700k ad spend in Iowa targeting both Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump

i don't think we really got into the whole nomination list from Perez, but boy is it full of fun folks. welcome back John Podesta!

love to learn the lessons of 2016~!!

https://www.commondreams.org/news/2...ssive-agenda-dncs-perez-under-fire-convention

Progressives raised alarm this weekend after Democratic National Committee chair Tom Perez released his picks for the 2020 Democratic National Convention committees.

The list of nominees, Sunrise Movement political director Evan Weber said Sunday, looks like "a who's-who of people explicitly opposed to the progressive agenda."

Kevin Gosztola, managing editor of Shadowproof, sparked a flurry of responses when he shared Perez's list on social media Saturday afternoon.

EPJ1fczXsAEF9Tg

Gosztola's Twitter thread delved into the backgrounds of a number of candidates, including Bakari Sellers, who's nominated to sit on the Platform Committee.

EPJ7zpbWkAI0LXv

As usual, your arrogant blindness misses an easy point that had nothing to do with Biden.

honestly i don't need advice from you, i have great parents, i'm married, own a house and have a great job, i'm doing fine, absolutely nobody here needs your dumb moralizing small business ownership nonsense or centrist do nothing politics man, you'll be dead when the planet's on fire

RJ- “do something!”
Young people - build a mass movement for a green new deal and universal healthcare.
RJ - “no, not that”

Except the protests listed above DID change the world. Unlike anything millennials have done. But you do have video games.

the biggest environmental legislation was from the early 60s and not a result of protests. Boomer generation was in power and could have changed the world but punted so they could invent mergers/acquisitions and prop up coal for 30 years and crush nuclear power

you guys did get the Star Trek movie made about saving the whales, though. good bit of business there

the biggest environmental legislation was from the early 60s and not a result of protests. Boomer generation was in power and could have changed the world but punted so they could invent mergers/acquisitions and prop up coal for 30 years and crush nuclear power

you guys did get the Star Trek movie made about saving the whales, though. good bit of business there

you’re telling me RJKarl didn’t invent the environmental movement???

Boomers at least get credit for “clean coal,” right?

Except we did when it was our turn. We ended a war. We helped create the environmental movement. We helped with the civil rights movement. We started the gay rights movement. First real healthcare change in fifty years.

You guys have done Tinder and tweeted. Have to give you that.

Also MICROWAVE popcoern!

Perez has been a very weak leader. He should have been destroying Trump and all those who support him. Can't wait for him to be replaced by the nominee.

honestly i don't need advice from you, i have great parents, i'm married, own a house and have a great job, i'm doing fine, absolutely nobody here needs your dumb moralizing small business ownership nonsense or centrist do nothing politics man, you'll be dead when the planet's on fire

You are one sad, sad, mean individual. Typical internet tough guy.

Liz Warren with a solid response to more Trump bullshit:

Back