• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

What kind of mental gymnastics do you have to do to rattle off a list defending your shitty generation while at the same time urging the other generations they need to vote more to counter your generation, why do we need to vote more to counteract the boomers if they are so amazing?

What kind of mental gymnastics do you have to do to rattle off a list defending your shitty generation while at the same time urging the other generations they need to vote more to counter your generation, why do we need to vote more to counteract the boomers if they are so amazing?

also if voting is so important why are the boomers so intent on taking away voting rights?

Boomers are the “I Me Mine” generation.

Bloomberg is deluded. He is taking zero support from Sanders. His single digit polling is only taking votes from Buttigieg and Biden. His and Klobuchar's recent mini-surges have come at the same time Biden's and Buttigieg's polling have taken small dips. The longer he and Klobuchar stay in the race only helps Sanders get the nomination.

Bloomberg is deluded. He is taking zero support from Sanders. His single digit polling is only taking votes from Buttigieg and Biden. His and Klobuchar's recent mini-surges have come at the same time Biden's and Buttigieg's polling have taken small dips. The longer he and Klobuchar stay in the race only helps Sanders get the nomination.

You might want to tell him that.

lol

"I was all in for Bernie, but then Bloomberg entered the race and now I just have to go with him"

Voting is irrational. Keeping up with politics even more so. Read your Downs. Depressing but true.

Last edited:
The days of somebody jumping in the primary late and gaining traction are over. Bloomberg is just pulling support from Biden.

Back