• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

OK, at least we have concluded that having any discussions where I don't agree with you is pointless.

You're flailing, man. Nobody agrees with you. Hell, you even got accused of Bernie-Broing up the thread. Time to take the L, spark a j, and queue up some Widespread Panic or something.

LK and Chris -- that's the problem. People like them lend credence to and get distracted by the unsubstantiated attacks by right wing media about something irrelevant that happened 45 years ago, which then hits with the same force as our fucking treasonous President committing daily impeachable offenses. "Well, sure Trump and all, but that Warren also has credibility issues and I think we should examine them."

Show where either Chris or I equated Warren to Trump? I'll hang up and wait.

Stop with the whattaboutism.

Warren pretty clearly has a credibility problem.

No she doesn’t....or at least she shouldn’t for two marginal fibs or at worst exaggerations. Our current president just told the world that Obama left the military without any ammunition and we’re worried about Warren exaggerating why she was fired from a job nearly 50 years ago and saying she has a credibility problem? Bullshit.

Show where either Chris or I equated Warren to Trump? I'll hang up and wait.

That’s not the problem. Criticism of Warren as a Presidential Candidate entails inherent comparisons to her probable opponent. It makes zero sense to worry about “Warren’s credibility problem” or any democrat at this point when the current President, and their likely opponent, lies every time he opens his mouth about substantial issues that affect our security and economy. A lie, which we are not even sure is a lie, about a minor thing that happen ~50 years ago is so inconsequential by the inherent comparison to her opponent, the only context in which this so called lie matters, it’s laughable to suggest it causes a “credibility problem.”

Every dude here has told a worse ”lie” than that to his wife probably in the last week.

It’s pathetic how much humans seek symmetry and balance. We can’t get our heads around the idea that one party is a corrupt organization and the other party is just a loose collection of humans with basic human flaws.

Basic human flaws like wearing blackface with the nickname “coonman”?

You're flailing, man. Nobody agrees with you. Hell, you even got accused of Bernie-Broing up the thread. Time to take the L, spark a j, and queue up some Widespread Panic or something.
By the collection of hypersensitive progressive warriors here yourself included?

I said that even if you took the worst explanation it wasn't a big deal. Does that sound like "bernie broing"?

Don't make me laugh

Last edited:
Reactions: DG3
Yes, me taking conspiracy theories "seriously"

Saying that Warren's story about this time in her life doesn't exactly jibe with 2007 remarks, and even if you accept the worst explanation for it, that it isn't a big deal.

Strickland continues his transformation into RJ.

PS: I don't even like Widespread Panic that much. I saw them with John Fogerty at Lockn and thought it was cool

Last edited:

Saying that Warren's story about this time in her life doesn't exactly jibe with 2007 remarks, and even if you accept the worst explanation for it, that it isn't a big deal.

PS: I don't even like Widespread Panic that much. I saw them with John Fogerty at Lockn and thought it was cool

bald boomer biden bro triggered

CONSPIRACY !

Yes, when you say something stupid (which is a daily occurance) and get called on it, deflection is your best option.

Yes, when you say something stupid (which is a daily occurance) and get called on it, deflection is your best option.

When Junebug and Colonel Angus are the only posters agreeing with you, then it’s clear that I’m the one saying something stupid.

It boggles my mind that you are in higher education with the reading comprehension you have demonstrated on this thread.

Back