• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

Looks like he got his limo detailed. He could probably find $20M in the ashtrays.

Who is in everyone's top three right now?

Mine is Warren, Bernie, Pete although my interest in Pete continues to drop. Yang is intriguing but I'm not sure I'll ever get to a point where I'm a big fan. Warren and Bernie are head and shoulders above the rest of the crowd for me right now.

The black college student polling is interesting. Shows (perhaps unsurprisingly) that Biden's support from the black community trends a little bit older - I wonder if there's any statistically significant difference between black people and other groups when cross-referencing age in their Biden support.

I’m already tired of these Bloomberg ads. Shame he didn’t dump this money into GOTV or something more useful.

Mine is Warren, Bernie, Pete although my interest in Pete continues to drop. Yang is intriguing but I'm not sure I'll ever get to a point where I'm a big fan. Warren and Bernie are head and shoulders above the rest of the crowd for me right now.

1) Warren
2) Anyone else
3) Obama

Warren, Sanders, Castro

Remaining candidates ranked:

Booker, Harris, Yang, Williamson, Steyer, RJ, Biden, Junebug, Klobuchar, Buttigieg, Bloomberg

https://www.theroot.com/pete-buttigieg-is-a-lying-mf-1840038708

Majority-minority schools receive $23 billion less in funding than majority-white schools, according to a recent study by EdBuild. Black students in Indiana, the state where Buttigieg serves as mayor, and across the country, are disciplined more harshly than white students. But even though Buttigieg has never attended a school with more than 10 percent black students, he thinks he knows what’s stopping black kids from achieving their educational dreams.

Apparently, it’s not the fact that the unemployment rate for black college graduates is twice as high as the unemployment rate for white grads. Black college graduates are paid 80 cents for every dollar a white person with the same education earns. White people leave college with lower debt and higher earnings. White kids get more resources, more advanced classes and have access to more technology. But Pete says it could all be solved with a vision-board.

Mayor Pete’s bullshittery is not just wrong, it is proof.

It proves men like him are more willing to perpetuate the fantastic narrative of negro neighborhoods needing more role models and briefcase-carriers than make the people in power stare into the sun and see the blinding light of racism. Get-along moderates would rather make shit up out of whole cloth than wade into the waters of reality. Pete Buttigieg doesn’t want to change anything. He just wants to be something.

I saw that article was trending and thought, oh shit, that must be a really solid piece nailing Pete for something recent he really messed up. Then I read it and it is all based on one pretty innocuous quote from 2011 and blames Pete for everything wrong in Indiana and the nation -- smart! It is a completely trash article.

Well there's something shoo and Pete having in common, being completely dismissive of the black experience.

Well there's something shoo and Pete having in common, being completely dismissive of the black experience.

LOL - GFY. No issue with content related solely to the black experience -- it's the tying it to Pete that is bullshitery and you know that. And I'm sure you are locked into the black experience, privileged white male.

while that may be true, he's not wrong about the article.

that's a sad pic of Pete, doe

Last edited:
Back