• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

No pro-life Dem will win a primary. Republicans won’t vote for a pro-choice candidate. Republicans just like to pull Democrats to the right with the false promise of working together toward common goals.

Yeah. But you said apples were like oranges.

My point is that he's applying the likelihood of a single ailment across the population to a single individual, which is only a mildly useful projection.

No pro-life Dem will win a primary. Republicans won’t vote for a pro-choice candidate. Republicans just like to pull Democrats to the right with the false promise of working together toward common goals.

The whole pro-life/pro-choice priority amazes me. All of the important issues facing this country, and many people feel this is the single most important issue.

Beto would get destroyed in debates and on Twitter by Trump. There's no depth to the guy.

The whole pro-life/pro-choice priority amazes me. All of the important issues facing this country, and many people feel this is the single most important issue.

If you believe that millions of babies are being murdered with the consent of the federal government, then it is a major issue.

Beto would get destroyed in debates and on Twitter by Trump. There's no depth to the guy.

His best strategy would be to ignore Trump and focus on Trump’s policies. Don’t get into the mud with him.

His best strategy would be to ignore Trump and focus on Trump’s policies. Don’t get into the mud with him.

actually, his best bet would be to keep going to the dentist and eat ice cream

oh yeah, and go see a doctor and get treatment for that delirium tremens with which he appears to be afflicted

Yes, Elizabeth, yes. Warren is the smartest candidate, has the most developed policies, and would do the best job, imo. Will she be the nominee? No. But unless something drastically changes, she has my vote in the primaries.

If you believe that millions of babies are being murdered with the consent of the federal government, then it is a major issue.

This is just it - if you really believed that -- like truly, with all of your heart believed that -- it would be the biggest issue of all time. But most of them don't really believe in the cause, not truly.

I like Warren’s tactic of throwing out policy ideas to shift the Overton window. She’s not going to win but this is a valuable role to play.

I feel like Beto's trying a little too hard for the cool, Obama-esque, next door neighbor vibe and instead it's just a little weird. Social media can be helpful, but he could reign it in a bit.

Back