• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

Could be a lie of omission, could be an intentional lie now, could just be that she didn't bring it up at all in 2007, could be that she knew about it in 2007 but didn't want to bring it up.

Could be anything. All I know is it was 50 fucking years ago.

So is it a lie that she told this story in 2007 and omitted the fact that she was fired for being pregnant?

She explained why she said what she did. It is not an easy thing to either allege that you were discriminated against/accuse someone of discrmination. She probably didn't feel like that interview was an appropriate time to open that can of worms.

By the way " I don't think this is going to work out for me" can be taken in a couple of different ways.

Maybe just maybe the people running for office shouldn’t be so damn old and then they wouldn’t need to recall things from 50 years ago.

Could be a lie of omission, could be an intentional lie now, could just be that she didn't bring it up at all in 2007, could be that she knew about it in 2007 but didn't want to bring it up.

Could be anything. All I know is it was 50 fucking years ago.

Again, as I said, even if you take the worst possible explanation, then it still isn't really a big deal.

Apparently, this wasn't good enough to avoid progressive outrage.

yeah it's 2&2

also, I'm pretty sure plama has expressed support for the general theory of "pregnant women are less than peak-efficient employees"

Have an employee now that was scheduled to come back after an early April delivery that just asked for another 6 weeks to bond, so we're forced to bring on temps that we pay 70% more for. It can be true and 2019 at the same time. Gotta deal with it.

4 months off where i am a consultant and another 8 months partial pay part time if requested. Great perk but tough to schedule around in a deadline based operation.

Again, as I said, even if you take the worst possible explanation, then it still isn't really a big deal.

Apparently, this wasn't good enough to avoid progressive outrage.

telling here that chris is finger pointing to the left instead of the right

Have an employee now that was scheduled to come back after an early April delivery that just asked for another 6 weeks to bond, so we're forced to bring on temps that we pay 70% more for. It can be true and 2019 at the same time. Gotta deal with it.

Maybe you should do a better job negotiating with temp agencies.

Trump sets the world on fire and creamy and whatamount complain that Elizabeth Warren didn't make her bed.

Trump sets the world on fire and creamy and whatamount complain that Elizabeth Warren didn't make her bed.

I can't wait until next year when most of the "I didn't vote for Trump/I don't support Trump" posters manage to find a flaw in the past history of the Democratic presidential nominee (doesn't matter who it is), such as that person was hung over one morning after a party and lied to their boss and pretended to be sick to get out of work that day, and that makes them just as bad as Trump, so they'll have to vote for the GOP yet again, or at least vote third-party instead of supporting said Democratic nominee. You know it's coming.

Last edited:
It's telling that I think it would actually provide you with some satisfaction if I voted Republican instead of Democrat.

K glad your assumption is instructional to you

As always it would be more fruitful if you actually said what you felt

K glad your assumption is instructional to you

As always it would be more fruitful if you actually said what you felt

I said exactly what I felt. You seem to have a deep need to believe that I vote or should vote Republican. It's weird.

Most people want more people to vote for their candidate.

Last edited:
I am not trying to convert centrist do-nothings by supporting progressive candidates and l supporting justice issues. I’m not sure I want to have a child if the planet will be uninhabitable in 50 years and college will cost $1MM. I just don’t have time for any more candidates or their followers with the same status quo bullshit.

I am not trying to convert centrist do-nothings by supporting progressive candidates and l supporting justice issues. I’m not sure I want to have a child if the planet will be uninhabitable in 50 years and college will cost $1MM. I just don’t have time for any more candidates or their followers with the same status quo bullshit.

OK, at least we have concluded that having any discussions where I don't agree with you is pointless.

Which Dem candidate is opposed to aggressive actions to combat climate change?

I think you should totally change the course of your life due to hysterics. Sounds like a smart decision to me.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/opi...g-is-a-problem-but-so-are-climate-doomsayers/

Back