• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

So too far left to win an election despite a double digit polling lead. I hear ya.

If Biden is too far left to win an election our country is fucked.

So too far left to win an election despite a double digit polling lead. I hear ya.

If Biden is too far left to win an election our country is fucked.

Biden is too old and incompetent, and everybody knows it. Right now he's just the backup candidate for all the dems still trying to make up their minds. But even that seems to be slipping away from him, even as I write this post.

Pretty sure they don’t let sailor vote from his overseas assisted living memory care facility.

If everyone who claims not to have voted for Donald in 2016 actually didn’t he wouldn’t be president.

The silver lining to when the GOP starts their illegal voter roll purges is that they’ll likely throw out sailor’s overseas ballot so his vote won’t count.

I don't think calling a homely person homely is a BS smear machine campaign. But you do you, Townie.

Just saying you’re being selective about your problematic policing.

Though I guess since this thread is hellbent on relitigating 2016 it’s not surprising we’ve somehow gotten back to Hillary; Hot or Not?

Favorability is different than head to head polling IMO.

And that's your opinion Sailor but why do you believe Donald's numbers will go up over the next year from his current position in head to head polling? He's further behind than I believe he was at any point to Hillary to Biden and Warren and about the same as his worst deficit with Bernie (9 points).

Also Sailor I've consistently been courteous to you and avoided name calling even though I find your positions abhorrent and disgusting, I wish you could extend the same courtesy or let me know so I can drop any pretense of cordial discussion.

Not that he’s provided any reasoning or data behind his claim, but Sailor is not wrong in the sense that the polls have an accuracy and prediction problem. They largely indicated a Clinton win in 2016 and many of us were over confident but in the end Trump weeks out a spatial victory. There is a good chance the polls still have a accuracy and prediction problem and it is easy to just believe they are wrong.

Back