Page 330 of 518 FirstFirst ... 230280320325326327328329330331332333334335340380430 ... LastLast
Results 6,581 to 6,600 of 10356

Thread: 2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

Quote Originally Posted by wakelaw13 View Post
    I would like a 6 person debate where each candidate has a minute to answer the same exact question, as opposed to this moronic fighting over speaking time, interruptions, etc. Go down the line to determine who answers first, so that no one has an advantage during the debate on time/response to other answers.
    That’s not a debate, though. It’s just a group interview.

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    Quote Originally Posted by BarcaDeac View Post
    That’s not a debate, though. It’s just a group interview.
    More of a discussion. I think the modern political debate is a dumb format, especially when it's more than 2 people.

Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    More of a discussion. I think the modern political debate is a dumb format, especially when it's more than 2 people.
    Would it really be a discussion though? To me that’d be more like a really efficient, really boring way to have multiple campaign rallies in 2 hours.
    Birds aren’t real

Quote Originally Posted by AsesinoDeTortugas View Post
    Would it really be a discussion though? To me that’d be more like a really efficient, really boring way to have multiple campaign rallies in 2 hours.
    Certainly could happen but that’s up to the moderators. I’m thinking more like a large dinner conversation.

Another day, another gaffe for Biden. No wonder his campaign is trying to keep him out of public as much as possible.

Commie-lib elitist coal miners are coming around to the Green New Deal.

https://www.theguardian.com/environm...green-new-deal

Quote Originally Posted by HuskyDeac View Post
    Commie-lib elitist coal miners are coming around to the Green New Deal.

https://www.theguardian.com/environm...green-new-deal
    “Stanley Sturgill, a coal miner for 41 years in Harlan County, Kentucky, explained the Green New Deal would open the door for elected officials to use the plan to render solutions needed in their own communities.

“If it was called the Red New Deal, it would be approved by now,” said Sturgill. “What you’re doing with the Green New Deal is you’re opening the door to infringe on the Republicans’ money and that’s what they’re afraid of. Republicans laugh and say you can’t pay for it. But if you tax everybody what they should be taxed, and I’m talking about the wealthy, there wouldn’t be a problem.”

Sturgill cited the coal companies that receive billions of dollars in annual government subsidies and tax breaks, while hiring expensive lawyers to fight paying black lung benefits to coal miners. “I fought seven years before I got my black lung benefits, and they were hoping I died before getting paid,” added Sturgill.”

This guy gets it.

Bernie going full Trump with the Washington Post

"I talk about that all of the time," Sanders said of Amazon paying "nothing" in taxes. "And then I wonder why The Washington Post, which is owned by Jeff Bezos, who owns Amazon, doesn't write particularly good articles about me. I don't know why," he said at a campaign event in New Hampshire on Tuesday.
    Never go full Trump
    Birds aren’t real

Quote Originally Posted by AsesinoDeTortugas View Post
    Let's just be clear that this is not "full Trump." This morning Trump tweeted that he was to restrict the civil liberties of a specific journalist because of an anti-Trump editorial segment. Bernie's comments are lame, but not "Full Trump"
    Birds are real.

Quote Originally Posted by birdman View Post
    Let's just be clear that this is not "full Trump." This morning Trump tweeted that he was to restrict the civil liberties of a specific journalist because of an anti-Trump editorial segment. Bernie's comments are lame, but not "Full Trump"
    You weren’t supposed to be the first reply
    Birds aren’t real

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever RJKarl's Avatar
    Bernie is going to implode when he realizes he has no shot to win. Hopefully, he'll grow up enough to work to beat Trump and get his supporters to vote and vote for whomever is running against Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by RJKarl View Post
    Bernie is going to implode when he realizes he has no shot to win. Hopefully, he'll grow up enough to work to beat Trump and get his supporters to vote and vote for whomever is running against Trump.
    Why do we have any reason to believe that he won't do exactly what he did last time when he endorsed Clinton?

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever RJKarl's Avatar
    He did it half-assed for Clinton and very late. He acted like a spoiled brat.

Bernie?? Yawn.

He will be an afterthought come December
    His "bros" and sieving to Warren.
    Football. Bloody Hell.

Quote Originally Posted by RJKarl View Post
    He did it half-assed for Clinton and very late. He acted like a spoiled brat.
    He did exactly what Clinton did for Obama. Come on, man. Get over it!

jhmd was right.
    We're going to be good again.

Quote Originally Posted by deacvision7 View Post
    Bernie?? Yawn.

He will be an afterthought come December
    His "bros" and sieving to Warren.
    I think you’re right. Biden/Warren are your final two here. I love Warren and she’s my ideal pick out of this show, but is the idea of another commie libvagina disgusting enough to get the rubes out in full again?

I’m pumped for a Warren/Castro ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by mako1331 View Post
    I think you’re right. Biden/Warren are your final two here. I love Warren and she’s my ideal pick out of this show, but is the idea of another commie libvagina disgusting enough to get the rubes out in full again?
    Yes.

Trump easily wins a matchup with Pocahontas.

Quote Originally Posted by pinochadeac View Post
    Yes.

Trump easily wins a matchup with Pocahontas.
    Nah, you fascist fucks are going to have to crawl back into the sewers no matter who we nominate.

Lol that Dems think winning a presidential election is going to magically fix this mess. Moscow Mitcg still has the Senate. The damage done to government organizations, the environment, foreign relations, etc. might be unrepairable. There is no guarantee that Trump will leave.