• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

She missed the opportunity for a descent Crimea zinger on that first gerrymandered district map.

Not according to the newest CNN poll.

You mean the CNN poll that didn't even have a statistically significant sample size of people under 65, or with an income below 50k? Political polling is becoming more and more irrelevant as people don't have land lines and don't answer calls from unknown numbers.

You mean the CNN poll that didn't even have a statistically significant sample size of people under 65, or with an income below 50k? Political polling is becoming more and more irrelevant as people don't have land lines and don't answer calls from unknown numbers.

And yet CNN scores an A- on 538. I tend to give more credence to 538 than berniebro conspiracy theories.

Link? Most polls aren't going to have a strong enough sample of subgroups.

Sure thing. Like the DNC even had the power to do that if it wanted to. Not surprised you buy that nonsense.

Duuude seriously? The last Dem primary was a coronation, not an election. With DWS as master of ceremonies. I have no idea how anybody with half a brain couldn't see that.

And yet CNN scores an A- on 538. I tend to give more credence to 538 than berniebro conspiracy theories.

You're an idiot - you trusting Nate Silver can't make a political poll represent voters that didn't participate in the poll.

You're an idiot - you trusting Nate Silver can't make a political poll represent voters that didn't participate in the poll.
Nate silver doesn't make any poll. But he rates polling and cnn/ssrs has been extremely accurate. And if you look other places in there it only shows the statistically non-significant group as being between 50 and 65. The idea that they would do a national poll of only elderly people doesn't even make sense. This is also the case with the under $50,000 income

Last edited:
Duuude seriously? The last Dem primary was a coronation, not an election. With DWS as master of ceremonies. I have no idea how anybody with half a brain couldn't see that.

Yeah, I for one was shocked when DWS came to my house, tied my wife and me up, and voted for Killary in our place.

She won by 3.5M votes and 12%. That's what is known as a landslide. Bern and his whiny Bros had no chance, and he has no chance this time. Thanks for the laugh - do you teach children?

Last edited:
Aren’t the super delegates people that are elected public officials in each state that are Democrats?...like Mayors and state senators and even congresspeople?

In theory, superdelegates are actually a good idea. They help keep the party steady over time and help prevent candidates from outside the parties core values from orchestrating a populist take over of the party...GOP, and all of us, could have really benefited from a couple thousand superdelegates in 2016.

Not necessarily elected officials. Just party movers and shakers.

Aren’t the super delegates people that are elected public officials in each state that are Democrats?...like Mayors and state senators and even congresspeople?

In theory, superdelegates are actually a good idea. They help keep the party steady over time and help prevent candidates from outside the parties core values from orchestrating a populist take over of the party...GOP, and all of us, could have really benefited from a couple thousand superdelegates in 2016.

The democrats invented super delegates to keep George McGovern from happening again. It’s all about who the DNC thinks is most electable. And in 2016, the DNC clearly didn’t believe that was Bernie.

The democrats invented super delegates to keep George McGovern from happening again. It’s all about who the DNC thinks is most electable. And in 2016, the DNC clearly didn’t believe that was Bernie.

But I’m pretty sure superdelegates have never swung an election including 2016. Hillary had the most votes. By a large margin.

Back