• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

Reality is a biotch.

But Townie thinks you can effectively change 1/7 of our economy (which would the fifth biggest economy in the world) overnight or with a magic wand, because he wants it to be that way.

Must change now! and his way only!!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Fuck it all! It doesn't matter if we get to where he wants to be quicker and easier, it has to he HIS way and only HIS way! Fuck reality!!!

Good lord, no wonder Trump won. You’re an adult, RJ. Post like one.

WTF does this mean? Someone said I was "off my meds". All I said was I don't take any for anything.

Your life would be much nicer if didn't the weight of your hatred with me around with you.

Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad...

"Unlike you guys..."

WTF does this mean? Someone said I was "off my meds". All I said was I don't take any for anything.

Your life would be much nicer if didn't the weight of your hatred with me around with you.

Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad...
I read this post in Trump voice and shortened the, saaaaaaaaaaaad, to just sad. Pretty amazing

Pete out there dropping truth bombs and arguing against unpopular policies. They can try to roast him at the next debate but it won’t stick.

"One of the big we should have realized over the last 12 years is that we can’t trust Americans to make their own health care decisions."

Can you elaborate? Are you thinking WRT to financing? Care Delivery? Public Health? All of the above?

Last edited:

"One of the big we should have realized over the last 12 years is that we can’t trust Americans to make their own health care decisions."

Can you elaborate? Are you thinking WRT to financing? Care Delivery? Public Health? All of the above?

They’ll put politics over what is best for themselves.

They’ll put politics over what is best for themselves.

So political. Average Joes vote R not knowing that this hurts their access to health care, affordability, etc. Got it. Thanks. Your wording threw me off. I don't necessarily agree but understand your point.

So political. Average Joes vote R not knowing that this hurts their access to health care, affordability, etc. Got it. Thanks. Your wording threw me off. I don't necessarily agree but understand your point.

It’s broader than that. There are plenty of people for whom government = bad regardless of any particular facts. We see that in education as well.

Here’s a question for you. Let’s say a Democrat president sets up a M4A opt-in. Do you think most Republicans will choose the M4A that’s already paid for or choose to pay for private insurance out of pocket because government = bad?

It’s broader than that. There are plenty of people for whom government = bad regardless of any particular facts. We see that in education as well.

Here’s a question for you. Let’s say a Democrat president sets up a M4A opt-in. Do you think most Republicans will choose the M4A that’s already paid for or choose to pay for private insurance out of pocket because government = bad?

Well one option someone with a gun forced them to pay for already.

Back