• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

Andrew Yang is 1 step away from robots breaking into old people’s houses and stealing their medication.

I'm on delay, and I watched a few times to figure out what was going on, but I can't figure out wtf Tulsi is talking about. (Other than "regime change wars.") It's clear she wanted to make a moment by going after Warren, but the lead up was all muddled.

Anyway, good rebuttal by Pete.

Not a big fan of aggressive Pete tonight. He seems to be picking fights to make a push and not for substantive reasons.

Castro is doing really well again. I doubt he can gain any traction at this stage, but he's third for me. Sanders is also doing well. I'm not the biggest Yang fan, but he's holding his own out there. Can't say the same for Harris, Buttigieg, Warren, or Biden. Gabbard and Klobuchar are just awful. Booker is Booker. Steyer and O'Rourke are out of their leagues.

Warren is having a fine night. She’s taking attacks from everywhere and she’s handled herself just fine. I think Bernie is having the best night.

Buttigieg and Klobuchar might as well run as Republicans at this point.

Also, who is Pete trying to fool with this aw shucks Midwestern shtick? Dude is straight up fundraising, trying to siphon off Biden Bros who are sweating through this one.

Pete’s theme seems to be “We can do the biggest things we’ve done in my lifetime...as long as we don’t try to do anything bigger.”

Tulsi is looking super hot tonight

Sucks that she’s an undercover Pub

Seriously. I wouldn’t mind her or Kamala being on my TV all the time. Too bad they’re not ready for prime time.

AOC to endorse Bernie on Saturday.

I haven’t been surprised by any of these friendships yet.

Last edited:
Back