• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

Our POTUS is an embarrassment. On that can we all agree? :)

Well, an hour ago he said he was Lebron James. I mean Lebron is The Chosen One, isn't he?

As an aside, Lebron is going big time in movies. His production company co-produced the upcoming Helen Mirren/Ian McKellan movie.

Good job in proving false something I never claimed. Now go comb your hair.

What you should say is, this article proves your point that choosing to identify as a racial minority can be an advantage career-wise, e.g., "the extensive efforts the school made to find a black, Hispanic, Asian, or American Indian candidate for the commercial law position Warren had landed." And the fact that they failed to find a suitable minority candidate and chose Warren instead supports Ph's point that minorities are still at a disadvantage overall despite attempts to favor them in hiring processes.

Historically, most labor unions have always stood with the Dems. What is needed is to keep the rank and file in place. The seepage can be a problem. Keep thinking superficially.

I don't mean in the general, I mean in the primary.

Absoultely gutless, classless and weak. Just like Phdeac

If you tried, the instant you turned around Ph would try to bury the hatchet in your back.

Think about this for a minute. Ph admitted to something like 5000 or 10,000 interactions with RJkarl and to have NEVER been wrong. That's an delusional arrogance of epic proportion.

Think about another issue. He erroneously made over statements over and over. Each time his post was proven wrong by the post allegedly the post was referring to, he said the original post was wrong. HUH?

SADLY and HILARIOUSLY, equal to these is he calls offensive fouls in pick-up games.

And PH is still more HONEST as well as less ARROGANT that orca fat Strick.

What you should say is, this article proves your point that choosing to identify as a racial minority can be an advantage career-wise, e.g., "the extensive efforts the school made to find a black, Hispanic, Asian, or American Indian candidate for the commercial law position Warren had landed." And the fact that they failed to find a suitable minority candidate and chose Warren instead supports Ph's point that minorities are still at a disadvantage overall despite attempts to favor them in hiring processes.

It's not really an advantage if they were looking for a minority candidate equal or better than Warren. If a minority candidate had been hired over Warren, it would have been because that candidate was as good or better than Warren. And there certainly could have been candidates who actually were equal to better than Warren but the powers that be were blinded by their biases and didn't realize it.

I look forward to Biff getting as angry about this as he got about Pete responding to that lady who shook Bobby Kennedy's hand.

This is the best we can :(

looking forward to his wife just owning him on tv this week "look he may not be able to complete sentences. maybe he mistook the butter cow at the iowa state fair for a leggy broad. maybe he isn't as good at policy as say, anyone. but can he beat trump? you betcha he can, so there's really no choice."

looking forward to his wife just owning him on tv this week "look he may not be able to complete sentences. maybe he mistook the butter cow at the iowa state fair for a leggy broad. maybe he isn't as good at policy as say, anyone. but can he beat trump? you betcha he can, so there's really no choice."

LOL.

Strickland has done what I thought would be impossible. He has passed PH as the least honest person the boards have ever seen as well as the most arrogant.

On the positive side, he has shown himself to be a fine dancer. He defiantly changes his steps and positions/posts with true vigor. The problem is he uses the same steps so often that they become boring.

Discord in the Democrat ranks - SAD.

Back