• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

Talk about another ironic post. Even when shown to be wrong time and time again, you never admit it. Hell, in the past week or so, I've shown you to be wrong about half a dozen times. In your best Trumpian MO, you ignore facts and changed the subject each time.

Your arrogance is so easily played that you fell for a sucker note as well.

The bolded is one of the funniest sentences written on the Tunnels. Also shoutout for the second “muahahaha you have fallen into the brilliant trap I laid, posting exactly what I wanted you to post! Inconceivable!” post in the last week for RJ.

Have you ever been a member of a union, RJ? Your health care takes suggest that the answer is no. I have been a union member for the majority of my working life.

Still waiting on “gray area” analysis for your galaxy brain take on eliminating cash bail, as well.

Yes, I have been a member of unions and helped unions in other matters. But don't let that get in your way.

When you catch up and admit even 20% of the times you've been wrong in discussions with me, you'll have standing to ask me to respond to you. Your consistent and constant arrogance, mixed with dishonesty precludes any such requests from you being taken seriously.

I think there are two different discussions at play: 1) the impact that a M4A type plan will have on union bargaining power and unions in general and 2) who labor will endorse in this election.

There's no chance any major union provides anything other than a glowing endorsement for the Democrat. I don't suspect that M4A poses any real major issue for this election regarding turnout or pushing people to vote for Donald who has shown (despite his initial lip service) zero interest in union support.

Yes, I have been a member of unions and helped unions in other matters. But don't let that get in your way.

When you catch up and admit even 20% of the times you've been wrong in discussions with me, you'll have standing to ask me to respond to you. Your consistent and constant arrogance, mixed with dishonesty precludes any such requests from you being taken seriously.

Which unions have you been a part of? Do you think any of your former brothers and sisters would agree with your asinine health care takes?

That last sentence breaks any irony detector. I think we can all go home now.

I mean, we'll see who labor endorses, rj.

Historically, most labor unions have always stood with the Dems. What is needed is to keep the rank and file in place. The seepage can be a problem. Keep thinking superficially.

Which unions have you been a part of? Do you think any of your former brothers and sisters would agree with your asinine health care takes?

that’s kind of a gray area

Historically, most labor unions have always stood with the Dems. What is needed is to keep the rank and file in place. The seepage can be a problem. Keep thinking superficially.

I have also heard that seepage can be a problem.

Again, I'm never going to play gotcha with you until you admit some of your mistakes. The reality is no matter how I answer your BS you will attempt to twist it or completely ignore anything that doesn't fit your preconceived ideas as you have for years.

Hell, there's a perfect example of your dishonesty here. During the election last fall, you challenged me on participation. I sent you a PM that outlined my work on a couple issues with local unions and other things. Of course you will deny this.

Again, I'm never going to play gotcha with you until you admit some of your mistakes. The reality is no matter how I answer your BS you will attempt to twist it or completely ignore anything that doesn't fit your preconceived ideas as you have for years.

Hell, there's a perfect example of your dishonesty here. During the election last fall, you challenged me on participation. I sent you a PM that outlined my work on a couple issues with local unions and other things. Of course you will deny this.

so you’re LYING?

your pm said nothing about unions

another LIE as a result of a brilliant TRAP

Wait I thought the content of PMs wasn’t supposed to be made public

The reason he should have know last week was a plant was that in the other PMs. I almost always say something like "not for the board".

I thought there might be hope for you, but this is beyond anything other than personal assassination.

Strickland has done what I thought would be impossible. He has passed PH as the least honest person the boards have ever seen as well as the most arrogant.

On the positive side, he has shown himself to be a fine dancer. He defiantly changes his steps and positions/posts with true vigor. The problem is he uses the same steps so often that they become boring.

Strickland has done what I thought would be impossible. He has passed PH as the least honest person the boards have ever seen as well as the most arrogant.

On the positive side, he has shown himself to be a fine dancer. He defiantly changes his steps and positions/posts with true vigor. The problem is he uses the same steps so often that they become boring.

Am I least honest or most arrogant?!

Both...but thanks for showing your lack of reading the most basic English...what else would "as well as" mean?

Meanwhile, this morning our illustrious POTUS approvingly tweeted a comment from a supporter that he is "the greatest president for Jews and for Israel in the history of the world...the Jewish people in Israel love him like he's the King of Israel. They love him like he is the second Coming of God." But Warren once said she had Native American ancestry, and it turned out not to be true! #burnheratthestake

Our POTUS is an embarrassment. On that can we all agree? :)

Back