• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

Going to be funny to see Bernie Bros and Beto Betas fighting each other on Twitter while the masses turn to Mayor Pete.

Going to be funny to see Bernie Bros and Beto Betas fighting each other on Twitter while the masses turn to Mayor Pete.

You really think the Dem masses around the country are going to vote for Buttigieg?

Or people will tire of the back and forth and voter turnout for the Dem candidate will suffer.

You really think the Dem masses around the country are going to vote for Buttigieg?

A fair few millennials and younger will vote for him because his name says “Butt”

One, that's just a bad tweet that doesn't say anything. Two, I am getting so much pleasure in all the Bernie Bro angst about Beto.
Weird that you feel the need to dismiss criticism of Beto as "angst". Anyway, I disagree with the narrative that young voters will be more concerned with candidate age representation than ideology and attitude representation. Just seems like Gen-X'ers projecting.

Weird that you feel the need to dismiss criticism of Beto as "angst". Anyway, I disagree with the narrative that young voters will be more concerned with candidate age representation than ideology and attitude representation. Just seems like Gen-X'ers projecting.

Not dismissing criticism of Beto. You can criticize and still be angsty teenagers. Which is happening. And it’s hilarious.

It’s really not when the shit keeps slinging during the general and we all get fucked again.

Bernie bros want to elect a president that will be older than the life expectancy in this country when he takes office.

Not dismissing criticism of Beto. You can criticize and still be angsty teenagers. Which is happening. And it’s hilarious.

If a young, energetic, charismatic Dem as the nominee, how about Joe Kennedy III? He spent time doing Legal Aid and in the DR working for the Peace Corps.

Besides, we don't know his genes. That's like saying anyone between 18 and 30 and is unmarried, who runs for the House of Representatives has a 40% chance of contracting an STD.

Besides, we don't know his genes. That's like saying anyone between 18 and 30 and is unmarried, who runs for the House of Representatives has a 40% chance of contracting an STD.

What? STDs aren’t genetic.

In Ted Lieu of a debate I’d rather see the candidates operate a self checkout.

Yeah. But you said apples were like oranges.

Because the only way Trump is re-elected is if the Dems go out and nominate someone left of center. Hillary Clinton was a twice in a lifetime horrible candidate. Run someone who the public likes who is at or right of Hillary on that scale above and Trump will be destroyed in the general. There are so many independents and GOPers who are just ready to crush him. Nominate Elizabeth Warren or Kamala Harris and he'll have a path. Go towards someone like Beto or Klobuchar and he'll get destroyed.

I missed this. Klobuchar LOL

Back