• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF @ Duke 12:30 November 24 RSN

Folks we may have found a big-time QB. He's cool and strong and throws surprisingly well.

That's a catch, not sure it's a TD. Good thing there is no goal line cam.

Dortch has made 2-3 spectacular catches. He's crazy to come back for next year.

And Greg doesn't even seem close to 100% healthy, yet he's doin' his thang. Hope he can make an impact in the NFL, but I wonder if another year of strength-training might be beneficial. Probably not necc as long as the right, patient team drafts him. Hey Falcons, add him to the Julio, Calvin and Sanu mix and look the Eff out!!

Newman stepping up in the pocket and making that throw to Dortch was eliTE.

Again, came off his primary and delivered a damn strike to Bachman. I’m super impressed with Newman. Anyone who thinks we won’t have a good old fashioned qb battle in spring and summer is crazy.

Wish we could freeze the thread so that every post goes onto page 12, in honor of Jamie Newman, who has played like an absolute MAN today! And you know he's got lots of friends and family from Graham, NC in the stands. Love it for him.

I’m pumped for a QB controversy going into the off season.

Duke should pull their QB. They are already going to a bowl game. There's no reason to risk further injury.

Should start dialing back on the tempo on offense pretty soon eat some clock with a few first downs and this game is effectively over already

It's crazy: we win no ACC games at home and looks like we may have 3 road victories. That is strange, especially for WF

Our defense today....
- tackling has been much better
- pass coverage a lot tighter. We've pretty much shut down Jones who's a good QB
- d line and pass rush/pressure has been good.
Great overall effort.

Back