• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF @ Duke 12:30 November 24 RSN

I love being on the winning side of a beat down.

I've had way too many on the losing side.

magnificent coaching job by Clawson to get us out of the ditch (which, in fairness, he helped steer us into) and to our 3rd consecutive bowl for the second time in history

He steered us into the ditch? What by personally injuring 15 kids this year? Making Hinton act up and get suspended? Or making Sawvel not live up to par? I don't blame Clawson for anything that has happened to this team this year

I'm just so confused on how wellman could find clawson but fuck up basketball so bad. Wonder if he's been making "work" trips to Vegas

Was there not some semblance of a search committee, or at the very least, lots of leg work by Mike Buddie, to get our candidate pool narrowed down, before helping to seal the deal?

Still not enough for Wellman to keep his damn job in perpetuity. Time for the Old Golden Watch!

Personally, I love we are still playing starters and scoring. Fuck Duke.

Love this second half. Love everything after Duke scored. Everyone is thinking Duke has all the momentum and here we go again and blah blah blah.... Had a number of three-and-outs on offense and D was out there a bit much but nobody panicked. Guys went and out and reeled off 31 points in a row in response.

Fuck these clowns. Let’s hang 60 on them.

Wonder what Katie Lembo is thinking after Clawson's daughter got all that air time in the 1st half? Can we get an update on Kasey (sp?). She deserves a game ball.

ETA: Sorry Courtney!! Was distracted and multi-tasking during the first half! Ain't she adorable? Time to transfer Court!

Last edited:
Ok I’m anxious to know... what bowl y’all think we’re going to.

No I didn’t just jinx us because we are better than that now.

So somebody on Facebook said they thought we'd go to either Birmingham Tampa or Dallas

Is Hinton healthy? If so, put him in to run out the clock. And by run, I mean ripping off a fifty yarder for a TD.

If you have to choose between Wake and Duke to play football at, why choose Duke? Pathetic crowd for a 7 win team on Senior day.

Back