• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF @ Duke 12:30 November 24 RSN

It may be possible that Newman really sucks at running the ball, even more than Hartman.

For those in the Triangle with kids, a friend forwarded this to me today.

"Hello Wake County Principals,

With many of our Duke Students leaving campus and heading home for Thanksgiving, Duke Football is looking for fill our student section with local students and their families for the November 24th game vs. Wake Forest. The game is set for 12:30 p.m. at Brooks Field at Wallace Wade Stadium. This is a great opportunity for our community to visit campus and watch a great football game.

We are offering all area students a FREE ticket to the game as well as free concessions vouchers good for their choice of a Hot Dog or Popcorn and a drink. Their families and friends can also purchase significantly discounted tickets for only $15 that also includes the free concessions vouchers. Parking is also free for all fans in our general public lots.

All the students and their families have to do is visit www.GoDuke.com/BeAStudent to register.

I have attached a .JPG and .PDF flyer (English and Spanish Versions) to this email. If you are able to share this with your staff, students and families it would be greatly appreciated. We hope to fill up our student section with as many Durham area students as possible. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. Thank you and Go Duke!

Chris Alston
Director of Football Marketing | Duke Athletics"

Stub Hub highest price on the Wake side is under $20. I bought mine over the summer thru the Wake ticket office. Gotta use that Deacon Club number for something. See ya Saturday!

Or buy the cheapest ticket you can to get inside the place and go sit where you want

Both teams are banged up:

Duke

Ben Frye (DT) Knee Out is out for season
Ben Humphreys (LB) Knee Questionable is "?" Saturday vs Wake Forest
Dylan Singleton (S) Ankle Out is out for season
Edgar Cerenord (DT) Achilles Out is out for season
Jaylen Miller (OT) Leg Out is out for season
Joe Giles-Harris (LB) Knee Questionable is "?" Saturday vs Wake Forest
Mark Gilbert (CB) Hip Out is out for season
Marvin Hubbard III (RB) ACL Out is out for season

Wake Forest

Amari Henderson (DB) Undisclosed Questionable is "?" Saturday vs Duke
Arkeem Byrd (DB) ACL Out is out for season
Chase Monroe (LB) Undisclosed Out is out indefinitely
Coby Davis (DB) Knee Out is out for season
Elontae Bateman (DL) Medical Out is out for season
Jeff Burley (LB) Knee Out is out for season
Justin Herron (OL) ACL Out is out for season
Matt Colburn II (RB) Ankle Questionable is "?" Saturday vs Duke
Nate Mays (LB) Foot Out is out for season
Ryan Smenda Jr. (LB) Undisclosed Questionable is "?" Saturday vs Duke
Sam Hartman (QB) Leg Out is out for season
Tyler Bell (RB) Undisclosed Out is out for season

Saw in a NFL mock draft that Giles-Harris is a 1st rounder.

Dukie Giles with injury problems? Probably overrated.

Both teams are banged up:

Duke

Ben Frye (DT) Knee Out is out for season
Ben Humphreys (LB) Knee Questionable is "?" Saturday vs Wake Forest
Dylan Singleton (S) Ankle Out is out for season
Edgar Cerenord (DT) Achilles Out is out for season
Jaylen Miller (OT) Leg Out is out for season
Joe Giles-Harris (LB) Knee Questionable is "?" Saturday vs Wake Forest
Mark Gilbert (CB) Hip Out is out for season
Marvin Hubbard III (RB) ACL Out is out for season

Wake Forest

Amari Henderson (DB) Undisclosed Questionable is "?" Saturday vs Duke
Arkeem Byrd (DB) ACL Out is out for season
Chase Monroe (LB) Undisclosed Out is out indefinitely
Coby Davis (DB) Knee Out is out for season
Elontae Bateman (DL) Medical Out is out for season
Jeff Burley (LB) Knee Out is out for season
Justin Herron (OL) ACL Out is out for season
Matt Colburn II (RB) Ankle Questionable is "?" Saturday vs Duke
Nate Mays (LB) Foot Out is out for season
Ryan Smenda Jr. (LB) Undisclosed Questionable is "?" Saturday vs Duke
Sam Hartman (QB) Leg Out is out for season
Tyler Bell (RB) Undisclosed Out is out for season

Was hoping Jones was OUT with a hang-nail....

Pilch -

Aren't you missing some additional OFS Wake kids ? Was said by Clawson we have 13 OFS.

What about Masterson, he left in the 2nd quarter against Pitt and didn't return?

Looks like Hinton is good to go, which allows him to possibly take some snaps, or at least gives the coaches more leeway to run Newman. Hopefully Clawson finally learns to adjust the pace of play to allow the D more time to rest, and maybe this is the time to gamble a bit on those 4 and shorts, considering this is truly a win or go home game. We know who we are as a team at this point, Sage is a good deep threat, Dortch is good in space, Carney can push the pile up the middle, Bachman is good against one on one coverage.

Make adjustments, play to our strengths, limit our mistakes, maybe Duke comes out flat as they have nothing to play for. Pitt, FSU, Cuse and BC were not better teams, any of those games could have gone the other way. If I am frustrated by that, I am sure the team is as well. Yes, the team has been decimated (actual proper usage) by injuries, there is still enough to play for on Saturday.

Duke's D definitely has deficiencies. I hope Wake will take advantage.

I hope Wake uses every trick play and gimmick they have.

Yeah, if we've got any gadget plays we need to run them and we need to play aggressive. 4th and 1 or 2 inside the 50, go for it. Tell Newman to run anytime he sees fit. If we go down, go down swinging!

Duke's O-Line is also one of the worst that they have had in some time. I hope to see a lot of pressure on Jones, and not let him run wild as a result of it.

Back