• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF @ Duke 12:30 November 24 RSN

Pilchard

Reaction score
Well, its not right at noon like WF's most recent Saturday games, but WF will play at Wallace Wade a week from Saturday at 12:30.

Here is the slate and TV coverage for all ACC football games the last week of the regular season:

Friday, Nov. 23
Virginia at Virginia Tech, 3:30 p.m., ABC

Saturday, Nov. 24
Georgia Tech at Georgia, noon, SEC Network (previously announced)
Florida at Florida State, noon, ABC
Syracuse at Boston College, noon, ESPN
NC State at North Carolina, 12:20 p.m., Raycom
Wake Forest at Duke, 12:30 p.m., RSN
Pitt at Miami, 3:30 p.m., ESPN or ESPN2 – network designation after the games of Nov. 17
South Carolina at Clemson, 7 p.m., ESPN
Kentucky at Louisville, 7 p.m., ESPN2

Rivalry weekend.
Looks like a long day and night with the tv.

30 minute delay from our regular time. See what beating a top 20 squad gets you?

Will be in Durham with Pika buddies for the game as we prepare to go bowling!

Will be in Durham with Pika buddies for the game as we prepare to go bowling!

We owe them for their gift last year, but being a life long Wake fan I know what kind of luck we have and what will likely happen. Feeling pessimistic

Duke -12.5

Yeesh. This would be such a big win for our program but I can't help but feel pessimistic after laying an egg last week on offense. Any word on whether Colburn will be back for this one?

Duke -12.5

Yeesh. This would be such a big win for our program but I can't help but feel pessimistic after laying an egg last week on offense. Any word on whether Colburn will be back for this one?

Their defense is beat up too, they lost another key player on defense against Clemson. However, Daniel Jones is really good and it's hard to bet our offense out duels their offense right now. Who knows though, we beat State in Raleigh for the first 2 since 2006 and only the 2nd time since Reagan was in the white house, so it can be done.

Their defense is beat up too, they lost another key player on defense against Clemson. However, Daniel Jones is really good and it's hard to bet our offense out duels their offense right now. Who knows though, we beat State in Raleigh for the first 2 since 2006 and only the 2nd time since Reagan was in the white house, so it can be done.

Duke only scored 3 more points against Clemson than we did against Clemson so there's hope.

Who will even have available for Saturday? Masterson left the Pitt in the 2nd quarter and didn't return, Kemp and Henderson were both out, and of course Colburn as well. Dortch was hobbling at the end of the game too. One positive is that DJ Taylor played against Pitt, but it's been crazy this year with injuries.

This game seems to be close regardless.

I think Newman rebounds.

Duke under Cut has been great as a dog, and awful as a favorite.

That trend has held this year:

As a favorite, Duke is 1-5 ATS with 3 straight up losses. As a dog, Duke is 4-1 with 4 straight up wins. Also, Duke has sucked at home ATS this year, 1-4 ATS, including its two worst losses to VT by 17 and UVA by 14.

Feel good about the WF side, but after six great defensive quarters, seems like the injuries have left the defense vulnerable again.

If Duke continues to play without several starters on defense, we may have a shot at staying within reach. But Duke is a much better team. Hurts to say that; but it is true. I expect another blowout; but hope for another huge upset.

This game seems to be close regardless.

I think Newman rebounds.

He needs to run the damn ball more himself. He certainly didnt give Pitt's defense any reason to start guessing who had the ball.

Thinking about going Saturday with my son. Have never been and I know there will be plenty of tickets. Any certain section you all are sitting in?

Thinking about going Saturday with my son. Have never been and I know there will be plenty of tickets. Any certain section you all are sitting in?

You need to buy them from scalpers. I ordered 8 tickets from the WFU office on November 12th and I still have not received them. They should have been delivered within 3 days and it has been a full week.

Back