• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Moscow Mitch Says

The other dude looks like Dan Pfieffer who is also on PSA.

Both pics are wrong and the participants should be ashamed. Favreau apologized to Hillary. Will these kids apologize to AOC?

Well, here he is acknowledging the photo without calling it deplorable.

Right on cue, whatamount shows up.

Whatamount, are the actions by the people in both photos reprehensible? Should the candidate denounce this? Should the people face consequences?

The people in both pictures were acting inappropriately. Obama should have denounced his staff because they are working directly for him, Mitch doesn't have to denounce all inappropriate actions of people who happen to support him. However he shouldn't have retweeted it if that was what happened.

Should people face social consequences? Sure. Should they face legal consequences? Absolutely not, and if you call for legal consequences against these people then you have just committed a more reprehensible action than those in the photos.

what is it with weiner kids from Kentucky getting bent out of shape when they're caught doing deplorable things? first the Covington donks then this.

If you stopped the selective outrage then yes.

What selective outrage? Time after time after time you whatabout something and it’s near unanimous from the rational people who post here agreeing with you. To use this particular example, those Obama staffers doing that is fucked up and I hope they were fired. If they weren’t, that’s a huge problem and should have been addressed harshly. It was the exact same with the Ralph Northam situation which you like to bring up. It’s the same with the AOC chief of staff situation that you obsess over. And king of all, it’s the same with the Bill Clinton-Epstein connection.

Meanwhile people protested around Mcconnell's house last night with loud chants of "massacre Mitch".

Take one moment and think of the outrage if that happened to someone in congress on the left.

Will the board denounce? Nah .

The people in both pictures were acting inappropriately. Obama should have denounced his staff because they are working directly for him, Mitch doesn't have to denounce all inappropriate actions of people who happen to support him. However he shouldn't have retweeted it if that was what happened.

Should people face social consequences? Sure. Should they face legal consequences? Absolutely not, and if you call for legal consequences against these people then you have just committed a more reprehensible action than those in the photos.

You are assuming Obama knew anything about it. He was a REAL POTUS. He focused on REAL issues not tweeting or social media. A bunch of drunken kids wouldn't be on his radar unless it made a national story, which it didn't in real time.

You are pathetic in trying to rationalize horrific or insensitive or immoral words or actions by trying to find a whatabout. It's disgraceful, weak and uncalled for.

You are assuming Obama knew anything about it. He was a REAL POTUS. He focused on REAL issues not tweeting or social media. A bunch of drunken kids wouldn't be on his radar unless it made a national story, which it didn't in real time.

You are pathetic in trying to rationalize horrific or insensitive or immoral words or actions by trying to find a whatabout. It's disgraceful, weak and uncalled for.

That drunken "kid" was the chief White House speechwriter. The fact it wasn't a national story is pretty much the entire point I am making.

Meanwhile people protested around Mcconnell's house last night with loud chants of "massacre Mitch".

Take one moment and think of the outrage if that happened to someone in congress on the left.

I've got ask - do you believe that the Democrats are just as bad as the Republicans, and that there is no measurable difference between the two parties when it comes to policies, ethics, racism and other forms of bigotry, levels of violent rhetoric, etc? Because the gist of what you consistently post is that it doesn't really matter which party you vote for, they're equally bad. So Democrats are no better than Trump, McConnell and AOC are basically the equivalent of one another, etc.

Last edited:
McConnell is a pos and that campaign event over the weekend should be embarrassing, with the tombstones etc.; and the young douchebags need a break from political events and social media

If you right-click and search Google for catamount's image you can find stories about that incident from December 2008 like this one

Why would we denounce people exercising their constitutional rights? Do we police speech now? And considering how proud he is of preventing common sense gun control legislation from even being debated on the Senate floor despite what the American people clearly want, I think he can handle a little bit of protesting.

When will posters on the Tunnels Left condemn the violent mob shouting death threats outside the home of the majority leader of the US Senate.

Or is this behavior perfectly acceptable as long as the target has a (R) following his/her name?

True bravery from the libs.

That drunken "kid" was the chief White House speechwriter. The fact it wasn't a national story is pretty much the entire point I am making.

Because it is a 1000% NOTHING story. It was a cut out not a human being. Drunk people draw a moustache or penis or kiss posters of people. It makes NO difference.

When will posters on the Tunnels Left condemn the violent mob shouting death threats outside the home of the majority leader of the US Senate.

Or is this behavior perfectly acceptable as long as the target has a (R) following his/her name?

True bravery from the libs.

No, it's not acceptable. But you and other Republicans are silent about the 2000+ ads the Racist-In-Chief has placed on Facebook calling to stop the "invasion". I noticed you haven't said anything about Trump calling innocent asylum seekers "animals". I notice you haven't said anything about Trump's racist tweets towards Elijah Cummings.

I've got ask - do you believe that the Democrats are just as bad as the Republicans, and that there is no measurable difference between the two parties when it comes to policies, ethics, racism and other forms of bigotry, levels of violent rhetoric, etc? Because the gist of what you consistently post is that it doesn't really matter which party you vote for, they're equally bad. So Democrats are no better than Trump, McConnell and AOC are basically the equivalent of one another, etc.

it's not that both sides are bad. It's that both sides should be open to the same standards, and that ones team does not lift that person above criticism.

it's not that both sides are bad. It's that both sides should be open to the same standards, and that ones team does not lift that person above criticism.

You are trying to compare drunken people reacting to a POSTER to a POTUS spewing racial hate and violence. If you can't see the difference there's nothing we can say to you.

No, it's not acceptable. But you and other Republicans are silent about the 2000+ ads the Racist-In-Chief has placed on Facebook calling to stop the "invasion". I noticed you haven't said anything about Trump calling innocent asylum seekers "animals". I notice you haven't said anything about Trump's racist tweets towards Elijah Cummings.

We should not refer to asylum seekers as animals and refrain from hate rhetoric when referring to migrants. I actually have posted this probably upwards of 30 times on the boards. Doesn't seem to matter.

Baltimore is a shithole

Why would we denounce people exercising their constitutional rights? Do we police speech now? And considering how proud he is of preventing common sense gun control legislation from even being debated on the Senate floor despite what the American people clearly want, I think he can handle a little bit of protesting.

LOL - I'm sure if a violent mob of white males showed up outside AOC's condo shouting death threats that the media and the Tunnels Left would describe it as "a little bit of protesting" and just shrug it off as folks "exercising their constitutional rights".

At least you clowns are consistent with your hypocrisy.

Back