• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Moscow Mitch Says

Why would we denounce people exercising their constitutional rights? Do we police speech now? And considering how proud he is of preventing common sense gun control legislation from even being debated on the Senate floor despite what the American people clearly want, I think he can handle a little bit of protesting.

Standing outside someones house shouting death threats is a call to action and not speech that is protected under the constitution.

But glad to see your okay with people shouting death threats outside the homes of members of congress because they disagree with them politically.

Meanwhile people protested around Mcconnell's house last night with loud chants of "massacre Mitch".

Take one moment and think of the outrage if that happened to someone in congress on the left.

Will the board denounce? Nah .

Standing outside someones house shouting death threats is a call to action and not speech that is protected under the constitution.

But glad to see your okay with people shouting death threats outside the homes of members of congress because they disagree with them politically.

Your post said nothing about death threats, FYI. If there were death threats of course that’s not OK and should be denounced. But if it was just a group of people calling him “Massacre Mitch” then I’m sorry his feelings got hurt, but that’s not illegal.

But move the goalposts however you want.

We should not refer to asylum seekers as animals and refrain from hate rhetoric when referring to migrants. I actually have posted this probably upwards of 30 times on the boards. Doesn't seem to matter.

Baltimore is a shithole

Cumming's district has per capita income of 25% higher than the national average. His district has a 35% higher college graduate rate than the national average. It has a Top 50 and a Top 5-10 medical facility. It has a Top TWO medical school. The district has multiple national historical locations. The district has a great deal of tourism.

Yep, that really is a shithole district.

No one have ever said that here.

Your post said nothing about death threats, FYI. If there were death threats of course that’s not OK and should be denounced. But if it was just a group of people calling him “Massacre Mitch” then I’m sorry his feelings got hurt, but that’s not illegal.

But move the goalposts however you want.

"massacre" in his original post was meant to be a verb, I believe

You are trying to compare drunken people reacting to a POSTER to a POTUS spewing racial hate and violence. If you can't see the difference there's nothing we can say to you.

No I am comparing a picture of Obama staffers groping a cardboard cutout of Hillary, to some rando highschool kids doing something similar to a cardboard cutout of AOC. (the latter WAS a national story)

C'mon man. Be best.

That drunken "kid" was the chief White House speechwriter. The fact it wasn't a national story is pretty much the entire point I am making.

So your point is that Twitter and other social media weren't as prominent in 2008?

You can google and find national news articles about Favreau groping the cut out at the time.

There’s really no point in doing what catamounts does except to try to make himself feel better for being associated with a party that’s base foundation is essentially a white nationalist hate group. Instead of going through that effort you could just you know denounce and separate yourself from them. I mean as far as politic board posters go,outside of Ph, you would be like target number two when the republican base’s final solution is enacted, possible number three after sailor because I dont know how white nationalists feel about disabled people.

Meanwhile people protested around Mcconnell's house last night with loud chants of "massacre Mitch".

Take one moment and think of the outrage if that happened to someone in congress on the left.

Will the board denounce? Nah .

jesus christ you perpetual fucking victim. Do you ever stop? I bet your girlfriend/wife calls you a whiney pussy to her friends on girls night out

Yeah the massacre in massacre Mitch is meant to be an adjective not a verb. Someone started using it on Twitter following the two mass shootings this weekend.

Moscow Mitch = blocks all legislation designed to protect the country from Russian election interference

Massacre Mitch = blocks all legislation designed to protect the country from shooting massacres like El Paso and Dayton

That being said - it’s a terrible nickname because of this exact confusion.

Also to Angus and Catamount - I have a tiny violin playing for you given the violent rhetoric that’s come out of your boy’s mouth. He literally laughed off and joked when one of his supporters said they should shoot immigrants coming into this country. He also celebrated someone breaking into Elijah Cummings home.

Y’all need to look at your own party and in the mirror before throwing stones.

Last edited:
lol, if anyone thought that massacre mitch was a call on killing mitch is just deflecting and cannot be taken seriously.

see, that is how nicknames work, just ask mushroom dick in charge. he love to throw out all the rhetoric, although he is not very smart so he sticks will 2nd grade words like "little".

So your point is that Twitter and other social media weren't as prominent in 2008?

You can google and find national news articles about Favreau groping the cut out at the time.

Everyone also knows that Obama isn't a misogynistic asshole. The media tends to pick up on patterns and trends within the administration, especially when they involve the head of the administration. The rightwing media had...'other'...fires to stoke.

But also, as you said, I'm sure it was brought up in plenty of places. Someone easily could have posted it here, then we could have discussed it.

Last edited:
There’s really no point in doing what catamounts does except to try to make himself feel better for being associated with a party that’s base foundation is essentially a white nationalist hate group. Instead of going through that effort you could just you know denounce and separate yourself from them. I mean as far as politic board posters go,outside of Ph, you would be like target number two when the republican base’s final solution is enacted, possible number three after sailor because I dont know how white nationalists feel about disabled people.

Bosiding everything is a clear strategy. If Democrats and liberals are just as bad (hypocritical, unethical, racist, and so on) as conservatives and Republicans, then it makes it much easier for Republicans to justify (to themselves if no one else) voting for Trump and their other candidates who may be way, way out there on a number of issues. "Well, the Democrats are no better, so why not vote for Trump?" That's the bottom line thinking going on here.

So, everytime Trump or another GOPer says or tweets or does something that is blatantly racist, or misogynistic, or corrupt, then it becomes an internet search to find something remotely similar that a Democrat has done at some point, even if the context of the two incidents are very different. The classic example is the constant GOP refrain of "What about Robert Byrd?" whenever a Republican got caught saying something racist. Doing so becomes the excuse to vote for increasingly unpalatable GOP candidates. Are some Democrats corrupt? Of course. Are some Democrats bigots or misogynists? Of course. And they should be called out. But if you look at the policies of the two parties, the makeup of both parties in Congress and state legislatures across the country, and which party proposes reforms to actually do something about many of the massive problems we're facing as a country (say, gun control), or which party has overall done more to fight racism and misogyny, bosiding and whataboutism tends to fall apart.

Instead of condemning the Team Mitch photo, he first had to whatabout with a photo from 2008.

"Massacre" doesn't really makes sense as a threat against one person, but I'm happy to stick with #Moscowmitch.

No I am comparing a picture of Obama staffers groping a cardboard cutout of Hillary, to some rando highschool kids doing something similar to a cardboard cutout of AOC. (the latter WAS a national story)

They may not have been paid, but they aren't randos-this photo was taken at an event that McConnell was personally at. Same kids, retweeted by Mitch

"Massacre" doesn't really makes sense as a threat against one person, but I'm happy to stick with #Moscowmitch.

They may not have been paid, but they aren't randos-this photo was taken at an event that McConnell was personally at. Same kids, retweeted by Mitch

So you shouldn’t tweet out photos of tombstones with your political opponents’ names the weekend a right wing Trumpian lunatic kills 22 people in a Wal-Mart?

Nice khaki shorts and loafers you fucking doosh

C'mon man. Be best.

I watch multiple national news shows and saw nothing about it. This is the only place. It's non-story.

If you want to look at it, that one would have some semblance of relevance as Trump has launched multiple, racist attacks on her and those action prove Trump's words have impact on the actions of his followers.

You've neglected to address the facts I stated about Cummings' district. You throw out total bullshit and then run away.

you also said this:
"But glad to see your okay with people shouting death threats outside the homes of members of congress because they disagree with them politically."

That statement is a total lie as no one hear said they were "happy with people shouting death threats"

Your statement is a despicable lie and you need to retract it.

Whatamount has this whole I’m a victim routine down pat. He is a perfect example of todays Republican Party and and their lack of courage to call out shameful actions happening right in front of their eyes and instead spout out , bbbbbut whatabout.....

Whatamount is a midget Asian who went to Western. He’s been a victim his whole life.

Back