• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Moscow Mitch Says

Who would have guessed Sig is the true racist fuckstick of The Tunnels after years of calling everyone under the sun a racist fuckstick??

Self-awareness has never been a strength of the Tunnels Left but this one is especially entertaining.

And to no one's surprise... his girlfriend milhouse rides to his rescue side-saddle to defend his board honor.

I think the only offensive part is the word midget. Should have gone with "dwarf", Sig.

if the last few years is any indication, whatabout and Angus should be highly supportive of racism/bigotry. This is a strange turn of events.

Manlet’s are usually extremely sensitive about their height and size. So that together with the stereotype that Asians are small, while statistically accurate, is causing the racism because it was used at the same time as classification of race.

The fact that this is the second time Whatamount has falsely accused me of being a racist does not help his perception as a victim.

Are you not Asian?

When you insert race into a statement the includes nothing but negative descriptors then it is apparent that race is also being brought up as a negative. Add that to a history of bigoted statements and you lose the benefit of the doubt.

Are you not Asian?

I'm afraid to bring this up to the board's resident, perfect expert on every subject. But i'll try, saying "midget (even dwarf) Asian" is no different than "cheap Jew" or any of hundreds of other ethnic insults.

What am I thinking? Strick can't possibly be wrong....EVER....

When you insert race into a statement the includes nothing but negative descriptors then it is apparent that race is also being brought up as a negative. Add that to a history of bigoted statements and you lose the benefit of the doubt.

Feel free to list the history, victim.

Back