• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Moscow Mitch Says

The radically right media forums didn't start to have power until the late 80s and went into hyper-speed with the emergence of the internet and Fox.

Question for those a bit older. Has conservative media always been like this? My memory of this stuff begins with Rush Limbaugh and the GOP takeover with Newt Gingrich. Fox News came along and then this stuff just blossomed.

Yes. There just wasn’t much conservative media in the 80s. I guess you could count religious media back in the 80s and that just got more political.

5477049_0

MM clarifies the "Garland rule" (or is it the "Biden rule"?)

MM clarifies the "Garland rule" (or is it the "Biden rule"?)

I am frankly STUNNED that Senator McConnell isn’t a champion of fairness and decorum. This is completely out of left field. Are you suggesting that Garland wasn’t blocked in the noble interest of the American people?! My heavens!

Back