• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Moscow Mitch Says

Nothingburger

The fucking White House instructed Barr to break the law and withhold the complaint from Congress.

And you, corrupt piece of shit with your corrupt wife, can go to fucking prison, Moscow Mitch. You have no fucking moral authority.

Not to fucking mention that Trump politicized millions of dollars in American taxpayer aid to Ukraine.

Also, they are all politicians. Everything is politicized because, you know, its politics. It is right there in the name of your profession.

If obeying the law is now political, then I don’t know what the fuck we are supposed to do. Of everything in society that should be 100% unanimous, obeying the law should be at the top of the list. If obeying the law is now a liberal position and disregarding the law is seen as a legitimate counter-belief to hold, then we have no future as a society.

Follow up question: "You have relished being the Grimm Reaper. Now that you want to accomplish things for the American people, which of the 78 bills that have passed the House but you blocked in the Senate will you be taking up first?"

Did his people have to have professional cleaners come to his office after he said that when they laughed so hard they all shit themselves?

My bad, killing over 225 bills the House passed requires a lot of work to come up with all those excuses.

Republicans haven’t wanted to, or cared to understand how to, accomplish shit for the American people for a good while.

Republicans haven’t wanted to, or cared to understand how to, accomplish shit for the American people for a good while.

As a political party that hates "big government", they're perfectly happy to block any legislation or action to help solve the nation's problems. Many of them have convinced themselves that the "private sector" will solve every single problem our nation has, with no need for government "interference", while many others just don't give a shit. They're retired or are about to be, they've got theirs, and to hell with everybody else. Blocking every single proposal put forward by Democrats has become a way of life for them, and is simply instinctive. They want to screw up the government, because then it can't do anything. Except when they want to cut taxes, or spend money on military weapons, or spend a fortune to bail out farmers hurt by their trade wars, or build a ridiculous wall at the border with taxpayer money. Then they'll get the government to move. But for growing national problems like healthcare or global warming or fixing our infrastructure or job retraining or declining social mobility and so on and so forth? Forget it.

Hannity: “I’m going to lie about this so my sheep listeners will think what we want them to think”
MM: “Don’t bother. I’ll just say the quiet part out loud and they’ll probably love us even more”

Their level of confidence suggests they know something or there is a bigger scheme in play than just foreign interference.

Back