• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Moscow Mitch Says

Whatever that was referring to appears to have been deleted.

“ Mitch McConnell said it’s clear “the era of bipartisanship is over” after news that infrastructure talks between President Joe Biden and GOP Sen. Shelley Moore Capito are over.”

Politico deleted their original tweet that contained McConnell snickering as he said the era of bipartisanship is over and replaced it with one that cuts off the video before the snicker.

“ Mitch McConnell said it’s clear “the era of bipartisanship is over” after news that infrastructure talks between President Joe Biden and GOP Sen. Shelley Moore Capito are over.”

Politico deleted their original tweet that contained McConnell snickering as he said the era of bipartisanship is over and replaced it with one that cuts off the video before the snicker.

Then this should allow Manchin to vote for the Democratic priorities and to eliminate the filibuster. He said that he wasn't in favor of them because they weren't bipartisan, not because he disagreed with them. Thanks Mitch! I'm sure that Manchin is relieved.

“I’ve taken a look at all the new state laws — none of them are designed to suppress the vote,” McConnell said Thursday. “There is no rational basis for the federal government to take over all of American elections.”

Well that’s settled.

Hold up. So what were they designed to do?

“When Stacey Abrams immediately endorsed Sen. Manchin’s proposal, it became the Stacey Abrams substitute, not the Joe Manchin substitute,” said Sen. Roy Blunt (R-Mo.), the top Republican on the Senate Rules and Administration Committee, which oversees election issues.

Translation:
“Well I reckon I could compromise with Manchin, but not with the Negra lady.”

He really is on the short list of people that have irreparably damaged our country for personal gain.

Back