• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Moscow Mitch Says

That's because she is full of shit. She pretends to be moderate and talks a lot but doesn't do anything that would make a difference. Her speech on Kavanaugh was disgusting.

It is going to be really satisfying to send Susan Collins packing in 2020.

It is going to be really satisfying to send Susan Collins packing in 2020.

One of the very few (only) things that's good about the GOP gaining a couple of seats in the Senate will be not having to watch Collins go through her "undecided" schtick whenever there's a close partisan vote in the Senate. I don't think she's ever been sincerely undecided about anything - Kavanaugh, tax cuts, Obamacare repeal, etc. It's all an act, and one that a great many people, I suspect, are tired of having to watch. Hopefully she gets the boot in 2020, either from the voters in Maine or through her own retirement.

One of the very few (only) things that's good about the GOP gaining a couple of seats in the Senate will be not having to watch Collins go through her "undecided" schtick whenever there's a close partisan vote in the Senate. I don't think she's ever been sincerely undecided about anything - Kavanaugh, tax cuts, Obamacare repeal, etc. It's all an act, and one that a great many people, I suspect, are tired of having to watch. Hopefully she gets the boot in 2020, either from the voters in Maine or through her own retirement.

I respect the hell out of Lisa Murkowski, even if I largely disagree with what she believes in. But she has had the stones to stand up the Senate GOP multiple times when it's clearly obvious that they are supporting the immoral, wholly incorrect side.

Collins, on the other hand, has less spine than Paul Ryan and Jeff Flake combined.

Collins has enough buffer to side with Democrats and try to salvage her 2020 bid.

she could plausibly switch to independent and win in Maine though her recent performances have probably weakened her significantly

Collins: "I may pretend to have my own mind, but I'm really controlled using a remote control held by Mitch McConnell." #sayingthequietthingsoutloud

50 Republican Senators voted for a prominent defender of voter suppression to become a judge, and the one that voted against did it because of a separate issue.

Lindsey Graham, moments before voting to move the Farr nomination forward:

It's so interesting at how a key swing vote Senator always seems to swing in just one direction - which is to do whatever Mitch McConnell and the GOP want her to do. It's almost as if she's not being honest when she says she's undecided on controversial or key issues.

Lindsay graham is a moral coward. Never voting for him again .

Lindsay graham is a moral coward. Never voting for him again .

tenor.gif

Back