• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump 2020 Re-election Bid

Legendary Coach Bum Phillips was once asked if Hall of Fame RB Earl Campbell was in a class of his own and replied, "I'm not sure if Earl's in a class of his own, but it sure don't take long to call the roll."

Hillary is a class of her own. Unless Maxine Waters is the nominee, there is no one else close to Hillary.

I do agree that the Dems could figure out a way to lose a 100M race against a person in a coma but disagree that this has only been going on for five years. They did blow this year's Senate elections by not spending $50-100M in FL, MO, IN, ND, TN exclusively showing Mitch McConnell saying he was "promising" to cut Social Security, Medicare and Medic-Aid.

Another example is why haven't the Dems flexed their muscles and destroyed Matt Whitaker. Even I know you can target zip codes and other demographic models on Facebook, Twitter, etc. If they spent a million or two on social media highlighting that Whitaker's previous business targeted veterans to steal their life-savings and dreams while destroying families and futures, he'd be gone by now.

Dems refuse to take the easy shots.

Poll: Trump has little support for reelection bid
By CAITLIN OPRYSKO 11/14/2018 12:03 PM EST

As speculation for 2020 begins to heat up, a little more than 3 in 10 Americans want to see President Donald Trump win a second term in the White House, according to a new poll.

A Monmouth University poll out Wednesday found that though the president’s approval rating stands fairly steady at 43 percent, only 37 percent of registered voters want to see him reelected, compared to 58 percent of voters who want someone new in the Oval Office come January 2021.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/11/14/poll-trump-2020-reelection-support-990015

Trump is hurting in NC.

http://pulse.ncpolicywatch.org/2019/03/14/elon-poll-gives-insight-into-2020-presidential-election/
If-Election-Was-Held-Today-1024x582.png

More detailed polling here:
https://www.elon.edu/u/elon-poll/wp-content/uploads/sites/819/2019/03/2019_03_14-ElonPoll_Report.pdf

Look..the fake bullshit that started it all is back..

More phony shit to get your hopes up..all to get them squashed again.

More bewilderment and tears in the D forecast :)

Just like the red wave in 2018 Thad? What color is the sky in your world?

Just like the red wave in 2018 Thad? What color is the sky in your world?

Gee, I don’t know Chrissy, I can’t see the sky for my rainbow colored parachute..

Love those Dem Pol-Polls..Dim and Dem-er. Keeps the D constituency right in the sweet spot of jaded ignorance.

Ride’m into the abyss.. :)

Trump is the concrete around the ankles of the GOP.

More like the Millstone around Dem necks till 2024.

so confused, red wave is good, but little red lubette is bad, right?

Back