• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Can someone who knows anything about drums rate this drummer's performance?

5 on the drums and 8.5 on the bare feet drumming the big drum that makes the deep noise. I don't know anything about drumming.

Very good. A lot of drummers cream over Danny Carey, and there was a lot of stuff going on there. Poly rhythms and shit. Limb independence. I don’t know a ton about drumming either, but I do know what she was playing wasn’t easy and she made it look relaxed and had a nice groove.

I’m a drummer, played the quads in the marching band. She is quite good. I really dont like this style of music though. She should take up Jazz. I also think that double kick drums is cheating, but that’s just me.

I was listening to some old Funk Brothers stuff. Man, do I love machine gun drums they did. Bap, bap, bap and back to the track, it just drove so many songs.

can someone who knows anything about drums rate this drummer's performance?

Back