• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Michael Avenatti says me too...

Please share my anti woman comments with me.

You have no earthly clue what I stand for.

To be fair, nobody really has a clue about what you stand for politically/ideologically. That strikes me as your personal preference. I’m interested in learning about your positions, though.

Where have I so gargled? Drain the swamp. That’s all I care about. The swamp’s gonna fight back.

You are even dumber than the part you play here if you truly believe that supporting a mob connected corrupt con artist like Trump would drain the swamp.

let's dispel the myth that moonz hasn't gargled trump for two plus years and that he cares about draining the swam in any sense of the phrase. we might not know what his philosophies are but that's only because he's afraid or unwilling for some reason to put forth a genuine opinion

To be fair, nobody really has a clue about what you stand for politically/ideologically. That strikes me as your personal preference. I’m interested in learning about your positions, though.

He's very Trumpian. He stands for only what benefits himself at the moment. Like Trump, once he gets some or all of what he wants and doesn't need from someone, he'll discard and attack them.

Add to this, his Trumpian lying. Just like Trump, he tells so many lies he starts believing them.

Back