• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Michael Avenatti says me too...

Guess he won’t be president now

Trumpshill celebrates domestic violence and political football “win”

Like Antifa and Hillary Clinton, he is a guy only right wingers care about

Like Antifa and Hillary Clinton, he is a guy only right wingers care about

Really?

Maybe you should check your facts

The MSM ate him up

And self proclaimed moderate RJK was gargling the man’s balls only a few weeks ago

He’s a piece of shit and has been for pretty much this entire time.

It is weird how moonz all of a sudden now cares about women.

Really?

The MSM ate him up

And self proclaimed moderate RJK was gargling the man’s balls only a few weeks ago

The MSM eats up stuff Republicans care (or pretend to care) about.

Really?

The MSM ate him up

maybe a few weeks ago, nobody gives a shit about him now except the Hannitys of the world

Well he represents a client whose payoff by the president was election fraud. Doesn't make him credible but does make him newsworthy. Aside from that I don't really know how somebody who gargles Trump's balls on a daily basis has room to talk.

Link?

Oh well, WGAF?

He made a little splash representing a trashy woman our idiot/dumbass president spent some time with. And, apparently, became so enamored with the spotlight he thought he might himself run for POTUS.

Ordinarily, that would seem insane. But in the age to Trump, not so much.

Well he represents a client whose payoff by the president was election fraud. Doesn't make him credible but does make him newsworthy. Aside from that I don't really know how somebody who gargles Trump's balls on a daily basis has room to talk.

Where have I so gargled? Drain the swamp. That’s all I care about. The swamp’s gonna fight back.

He’s a piece of shit and has been for pretty much this entire time.

It is weird how moonz all of a sudden now cares about women.

Please share my anti woman comments with me.

You have no earthly clue what I stand for.

Back