• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official House Democrats thread (Pelosi #undefeated)

Just what we need. More indoctrinated ignorance. As if the 20 something rubes out here didn’t already represent “just dumb enough..”

Yeah there should be a baseline level of maturity someone should attain before having a responsibility of this magnitude... by the way, how old do you need to be to own a long gun?

I’m fine tying voting age to ages at which states allow kids to get a driver’s license, marry, consent to sex, own a gun. Whichever age is lowest.

Democrats are all over the place. Leadership needs to narrow the focus around a few important issues. Lowering the voting age is not one of them.

Throw in booze while you are at it..

No, we have enough young dummies as this board is testament to..

Better yet, try more teaching and less mind-humping indoctrination.

You aren't some woke conservative. You are just an idiot that regurgitates propaganda that gives criminals cover.

True, and since the elderly are essentially nothing more than more expensive and needier children, I think that voting should have a maximum age as well. As should driving. I'm open to 75 or 80.

Why should the elderly be able to influence long decision making policy? Its not like its going to effect them.

Buddy if you have a problem with political indoctrination of children do I have something important to tell you about rural whites and evangelical Christianity.

I'm not fan of lowering the voting age, but from a political standpoint, when conservatives inevitably reject it, it will make them look even more desperate to suppress votes.

I don't see this going anywhere.

McConnell preventing a Senate vote on HR1 and calling it a "power grab" is clear evidence of voter suppression.

Democrats are all over the place. Leadership needs to narrow the focus around a few important issues. Lowering the voting age is not one of them.

Is this a priority or one amendment?

I think we should cut off your wiener so you can't breed anymore.

Back