• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official House Democrats thread (Pelosi #undefeated)

Democrats vote for campaign finance reform, election security, and voter access. The Washington Times headlines reads, "House votes in favor of illegal immigrant voting."

AOC catches Wilbur Ross in a lie about adding a citizenship question to the 2020 census. Mark Meadows gets in the action and gets shut down too.

Bunch of new age commie ass clowns educated by ideological stooges too lazy to compete.

What a laughable fucking party the D has become.

The Jackass has never been a more apt mascot than for todays group of rear-view-mirror Marxists.

— thanks to Marshall McLuhan for the spot on description of Marxism as phony nostalgia dressed in neo-agrarian drag.

Lol. These people

Watching video clips of her questioning Ross, and her questioning during the campaign finance hearings about a month ago, it's amazing that so many still try to mock her as stupid or dumb or shallow or whatever. She's clearly intelligent and articulate, can think fast on her feet, and is nearly always well-prepared - probably much better-prepared than some far more veteran members. But, no, she's just another dumb Millennial, and that's all there is to it!

Keep in mind those people think Trump is smart.

I saw a Facebook comment to a WSJ article complaining that she hasn’t done anything and she needs to keep her head down and work. She’s been in office two months and she’s been lauded for her preparation and her questioning in hearings has gone viral.

Articles say she attends every meeting and she doesn’t spend hours a day fundraising so she can talk to constituents. She’s moved the needle on climate change legislation. These people see right wing media hyperventilating about everything she does and making up lies about her so they just assume she’s not doing her job.

Last edited:
These complainers would be satisfied if she claimed hours of "Representative Time" and rage tweeted Maddow.

Keep in mind those people think Trump is smart.

I saw a Facebook comment to a WSJ article complaining that she hasn’t done anything and she needs to keep her head down and work. She’s been in office two months and she’s been lauded for her preparation and her questioning in hearings has gone viral.

Articles say she attends every meeting and she doesn’t spend hours a day fundraising so she can talk to constituents. She’s moved the needle on climate change legislation. These people see right wing media hyperventilating about everything she does and making up lies about her so they just assume she’s not doing her job.

I have to say Pelosi is one of my favorite democrats.

These complainers would be satisfied if she claimed hours of "Representative Time" and rage tweeted Maddow.

Got a good laugh out of this.

Back