• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report on Cal State Fullerton Titans - 11 AM Friday Morning ESPN Networks

Point taken sir! I just looked at that record and my first blush reaction is, "yeah that's pretty bad, and likely." Didn't really think about actual opponents. I think there is enough mediocrity to bad teams to catch them on the right night 4 separate occasions. But who knows? Hard to find much optimism or GAF to analyze.
Shitty teams upset good teams all the time. Play enough good teams and we're bound to beat a few.

Forget contacting idiot Wellman and the BOT. It's time to start emailing Mit Shah.

I've met and spent time with Mit and I can never understand why he's seemingly okay with all of this. But I do think his love of school and the players, once they enroll, tends to trump any dissatisfaction he may have with respect to the overall state and future of the program.

Hoard's motor needs to get revved up. It's been very low thus far.

i would have three times the number of posts on this thread if i didn't openly try to not be pessimistic and facetious. i type something out, then delete it.

let's see what happens when the alcohol kicks in

Brandon has shown little idea of what being a PG means. He doesn't direct traffic. He doesn't really lead.

Remember that ACC tournament game against Syracuse last year when SUNDAY got 6 rebounds ?

While Doral Moore sat on the bench ?

It's crazy to me that we don't have an offensive or defensive strategy going into the majority of our games (or they're just terrible concepts and/or not executed well). This is a coaching problem. Period. Time to move on.

Fire DM and the entire staff right now, pitch your top ten coaches between now and next April and be ready to spend an egregious amount of money to get this program turned back in the right direction. We need to take some desperate measures at this point.

Back